NOTE… Click => Minnesota Talent Leaders Newsletter to subscribe to the 1-2X a month newsletter with events, news and community updates.
Thank you for joining me on this new ride… it’s good to be back in the driver’s seat. Doing something like this has been on my mind for a long time. A real long time.
And thank you for trusting me with your time and attention. I’ll do my best to keep earning it.
I hope this "minimalist" of a newsletter works for you... I have not yet created a template and rather than spend some time working on it, I want to get this info to you now.
There are three events coming up that I want to make sure you are aware of:
- Feb 1st (yes tomorrow) ZAPinfo (MN startup led by Doug Berg) is hosting a free webinar => Power Recruiting On Facebook Featuring Todd Davis
- Feb 15th is the 1st 2019 quarterly event for Make It. MSP. => Make It. MSP. Workshop: Attracting & Retaining Tech Talent
- March 29th Kevin Wheeler from The Future of Talent Institute will be doing an event in Minneapolis => Talent Transition: The Emerging Era of Consolidation and Adaptation. An Interactive Exploration of Key Trends.
I will be an attendee on the webinar and at those events.
For more events click => Minnesota Talent Leaders where you will find a calendar. Is it missing something? Send me a note so I can add it.
Be it you are looking for one (click => Minnesota Recruiter Jobs) or are hiring (send me an email with the info including URL) I will be continuing to post talent and recruiter related jobs every Monday.
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
- How can I best help you?
- What kind of content are you looking for?
- Do you prefer webinars or in person events?
- What's the "one" presentation you have been really wanting to see/hear?
HOW YOU CAN HELP ME
The most frequently asked question I have received so far is... "How can I help you?"
I appreciate the question and the answer is easy and two parts:
- Tell me what you are thinking, starting with the questions above
- Tell your friends... forward this email on. Have them "join" by clicking => Newsletter
A few posts of mine the past weeks that you may find interesting:
- The Future Of Recruiting, Does It Include You?
- 2019 Minnesota Jobs Prediction
- Minnesota Recruiters In Demand - Fall 2018
That's it for the moment... anything I am missing?
Minnesota Talent Leaders
REMINDER… Click => Minnesota Talent Leaders Newsletter to subscribe to the 1-2X a month newsletter with events, news and community updates.