Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Minnesota Diversified Industries
Be part of something bigger! Together, we'll make a difference in the lives of individuals and communities by developing and expanding opportunities for all individuals, creating a supportive environment where personal and professional growth is nurtured. Join our team and be part of a socially responsible organization that believes in your potential. Apply today and unlock your talents in an inclusive workplace that values your contributions and is dedicated to empowering you to succeed.
We are dedicated to your success and offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits, including a generous paid time off policy, tuition reimbursement, and a competitive benefits package as follows:
- Life Insurance (Employer paid Basic Life)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (Employer paid)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) with employer match
This role focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining a high-performing workforce by implementing effective talent acquisition and development programs. The manager will collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure the organization has a robust talent pipeline and a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy to attract top talent across all levels of the organization.
- Create and maintain a strong employer brand to attract candidates and promote the organization as an employer of choice.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their talent needs, develop job descriptions, and establish effective recruitment processes.
- Utilize various sourcing channels, including job boards, social media, networking events, and partnerships with educational institutions, to identify and engage potential candidates.
- Conduct interviews, assess candidates' qualifications, and make informed hiring decisions.
- Lead the negotiation of job offers and manage the onboarding process for new hires.
- Design and implement a comprehensive talent development framework aligned with the organization's goals and values.
- Identify skill gaps and development needs across the organization and develop training and development programs to address those needs.
- Collaborate with managers to create individual development plans for employees, including performance management, coaching, and mentoring programs.
- Coordinate and deliver training sessions, workshops, and other learning initiatives to enhance employees' skills and capabilities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of talent development programs and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and implement performance management processes, including goal-setting, regular performance reviews, and feedback mechanisms.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees in performance management activities.
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Implement strategies to drive a high-performance culture and recognize and reward outstanding performance.
Talent Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize HR analytics tools and data to provide insights and recommendations related to talent acquisition, development, and retention.
- Develop and maintain talent metrics and reporting dashboards to track key performance indicators and monitor the effectiveness of talent programs.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for senior management on talent-related initiatives, outcomes, and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Human Resources, Organization Development, Education/Training, Communications or a related field.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition and development, preferably in a managerial role.
- In-depth knowledge of talent acquisition best practices, sourcing strategies, and recruitment technologies.
- Strong understanding of talent development principles, performance management, and learning methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Proficiency in HR information systems and talent management software.
- Professional certifications such as PHR, SPHR, or CPTD are a plus.
- Relevant work experience in manufacturing operations with demonstrated knowledge of costing principles.
- Proven ability to implement Lean manufacturing principles is desirable.
- Ability to effectively read and interpret industry specific documentation.
- Advanced problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Ability to operate basic computer equipment and peripherals as well as company standard software.
- Ability to effectively perform intermediate and advanced mathematical functions
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
- Verified eligibility for employment in the United States.
Environment and Physical Demands:
- A traditional work week (M-F) with MDI core hours. Work during non-traditional hours periodically required.
- Works in a typical office setting which includes;
- Continuously sit, stand, walk, reach, stretch, stoop, and bend. Use of computer monitor, mouse, and keyboard, standard telephone, hearing and talking.
- Occasionally lift, rotate hands, climb stairs, kneel, or crouch.
- Occasionally works in a typical factory environment (high noise levels, machinery, conveyors, dust, chemicals, and temperature fluctuations.
- This job requires the employee to be able to read, write and communicate orally in English. The employee must be able to hear and have color vision.
- Some travel within the state, limited outside of state.
- None, however may provide direction, establish priorities, assign tasks and coordinate work projects and the work of other team members.
The list of essential job functions and qualifications contained in this job description is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary. Tasks are to be completed with or without reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Talent Development & Acquisition Manager