Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future of our planet. We put our purpose into practice, inspiring people to move, improve and enjoy life’s essential resources for happier, healthier lives. From our residential and business water solutions to our sustainable innovations and applications, our 11,250 global employees serve customers in more than 150 countries, working to help improve lives and the environment around the world.
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
We have an opportunity for a Talent Analytics Senior Specialist to join our Golden Valley, MN team. You will be responsible for partnering closely with the Talent Management Team and collaborating cross-functionally to uncover data, glean insights, create modeling, and build dashboards that enable leaders to make smart, strategic, and informed talent decisions. Your analytics will be used to inform and influence talent management, diversity and inclusion, organization effectiveness and recruiting initiatives, plans, and programs in support of Pentair’s corporate strategies. You will also work closely with the analytics, and HRIS teams within HR to scale this capability and its impact across the enterprise.
- Design and create custom people data reports to capture key HR related insight trends (e.g., attrition, workforce health, succession planning, development, recruiting and workforce planning and utilization). Own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards that monitor and drive key HR business decisions.
- Assess information gathered through various platforms in a variety of areas (e.g., development, engagement, career mobility and journeys, onboarding, etc.) to identify trends, assess risk, and partner on proposed interventions to provide insights to optimize Talent Management.
- Build connections between existing platforms (e.g., sentiment surveys, assessments, team member comments, exit interview information, talent analytics, financial data) to identify key insights – both within and across locations, functions, and businesses.
- Partner with key stakeholders to design data and analytics solutions and programs that generate insights to influence talent and organization-related decisions that enable growth in our businesses.
- Effectively communicate compelling insights from data to HR and business teams to help develop a powerful talent narrative with data. Create presentations to support.
- Be a champion of data driven insights and analytics and teach partners and colleagues how to leverage, evaluate and apply data for greater impact.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as well as periodic weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to support internal business and talent reviews.
- Plan and track analytics projects working closely with multiple stakeholders in different geographies, supporting various business units and roles.
- Create process improvement mechanisms including automation on some of the existing processes/tools to ensure standardization and consistency as we scale. Recognize and adapt global best practices as appropriate.
- Partner with Talent Management leadership, Corporate HR Operations, Recruiting, Leadership Development and Inclusion and Diversity teams to establish KPIs, leveraging existing technology and developing automated reporting capabilities for a Talent dashboard(s).
- Identifying and defining data and process gaps; leading and implementing improvements when appropriate
- Support HR Transformation Projects related to data analytics and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Mathematics or Computer
- 5+ years of HR Experience with 3+ years of experience in HR Analytics
- Prior experience in a manufacturing-based organization or an organization with a large professional and hourly workforce preferred
- Familiarity/experience with Human Resources function and expertise areas (e.g., Talent Management, Business Partner, Total Rewards, Recruiting, Diversity & Inclusion, Culture and Development)
- Project Management experience is preferred along with advanced knowledge of Excel, and Workday, as well as a mix of the following: Power BI, Tableau, SQL, SAS, R and/or Python, SAP, along with experience with data manipulation methods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use data to tell a story and influence senior leaders using a combination of qualitative and quantitative information.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into a simple, refined story in a way that is aesthetically pleasing, easily understood and ultimately effective and influential.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
To apply click Talent Analytics Senior Specialist