Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Revo Health is a professional services company that partners with multiple healthcare groups to deliver exceptional patient care. This position will be employed through Revo Health, working closely with Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) and its operating divisions. We have a comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plan, Maternity Bundle, 401K with Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Gym & Car Rental Discounts and more.
We are building our team and looking for energetic team players who want to elevate the client and candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Parter will work directly with hiring managers and business leaders to support the full recruitment lifecycle, create and manage the candidate experience.
This is a hybrid position requiring, on-site (Revo office or client site) work 3 days per week with flexibility for start and end times.
- Manage the recruitment process, working with hiring managers to source and identify new talent to fill open positions throughout the company
- Identify and implement recruiting best practices
- Adhere to and enforce all employment policies and laws
- Actively source and engage talent through a variety of tools such as Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine job requirements, appropriate compensation package and qualities of an ideal candidate for the open position
- Review job descriptions to ensure accuracy
- Network with industry contacts, association memberships, colleges/universities, trade groups, social media and employee referrals to source candidates for open positions and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of hiring needs
- May be involved with the coordination of college recruiting initiatives and act as initial contact person for student rotations, preceptorships, job shadowing, etc.
- Work with staffing and recruiting agencies as needed to fill open positions
- Oversee the online applicant tracking system and make modifications as appropriate Roll-out training of new/updated modules.
- Develop manager interviewing tools and training as needed. On an on-going basis partner interview with managers and supervisors, especially those new to their role to educate on recruitment processes, behavioral based interviewing, etc.
- Review applications/resumes to determine best qualified candidates
- Develop interview questions for open positions, as needed
- Conduct phone interviews and personal interviews to select top candidates whom are a good fit with organization culture, clinic/department, care team, etc. Coordinate second interviews for hiring manager based on service level/partnership.
- Conduct reference checks and initiate criminal background checks on selected candidates
- Oversee the selection process to include extending verbal job offers, providing benefit information, preparing offers for selected candidates, processing new hires in the HRIS system and ensuring decline letters are sent to candidates as appropriate.
- Partner with marketing to develop company branded recruiting materials or develop recruitment campaigns.
- Occasionally participate in community functions relating to outreach events throughout the year.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years recruiting experience,
- Recruiting experience in a corporate environment serving multiple hiring managers, preferably in a professional or client service organization and working directly with business leaders
- Health care recruiting and/or industry experience preferred
- Experience with an online applicant tracking systems, experience with UKG preferred
- HRCI, HCI, or SHRM certification preferred
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours
- Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other (local) work locations to engage hiring managers, build business acumen and as business needs require (infrequent)
Performance Expectations – Revo Health’s Core Values:
- Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
- Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
- Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
- Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- Teamwork - Be a part of the whole; support each other positively
- Hybrid & Office setting
- Revo Health is a management services company that partners with multiple healthcare groups to deliver exceptional patient care. This position will be employed through Revo Health, working closely with Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) and its operating divisions.
- Revo Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change. Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to modification.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner