Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Associate, University Talent Acquisition to join our University Talent Acquisition team.
- Develop, using independent judgment and discretion, a university recruiting strategy for each school within the individual recruiter's university portfolio using a knowledge of industry, knowledge of KPMG services, and the geographical competitive landscape inclusive of the diversity strategy in order to execute current and future recruiting strategies; plan, execute, and oversee campus activities and events both in person, on campus, or virtual that are inclusive of that strategy which may include activities such as: on-campus events and career fairs, classroom presentations, information sessions, in-person or virtual office hours, meetings with student organizations, career services or faculty; this position has budgetary management responsibilities for their respective school(s)
- Manage and develop school teams of alumni and practice professionals, educating them on our recruiting approach and methodology, and providing guidance as needed to carry out the customized strategy of the school(s); this position is the primary liaison to the college placement office and key faculty at target schools; develop and design strategic presentations and liaise with the Talent Acquisition Solutions Team to execute programs to promote the firm's opportunities; provide guidance to more junior team members, as needed
- Establish relationships with partners and other key stakeholders to understand the needs of the different service lines and offices to deliver recruiting initiatives, programs, and share / leverage best practices; build external partnerships with diversity, student & industry specific organizations as well as on campus contacts; develop and deploy the school's university recruiting strategy for all service lines and candidate profiles to support an open application process
- Consult with local office / practice recruiting partners and liaisons, Primary Recruiters, and other team members to help with recommended recruiting strategy; analyze and summarize candidate feedback and key trends, and present to Primary Recruiters to aide in interview selections and pre-identify candidates for other upcoming recruiting events; make strategic recommendations based on their analysis and findings. Identify, develop, and execute a diversity hiring plan for assigned schools and focus outreach on increasing hiring of underrepresented populations; collaborate with the Talent Acquisition DEI team to identify opportunities to target underrepresented student populations at their assigned schools and utilize student organizations including but not limited to National Association of Black Accountants (NABA), Association of Latino professionals for America (ALPFA), National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), Beta Alpha Psi, and Women in Engineering; Support the candidate selection process for KPMG national programs
- Ensure that the hiring process complies with KPMG policies and procedures as well as employment laws and regulations; stay abreast of industry knowledge, updates on campuses within portfolio and best practices for recruiting; analyze and summarize to stakeholders all trends, competitive intelligence, and key performance metrics to influence data driven decisions
- Participate in various special projects and initiatives in support of the University Talent Acquisition strategy; aid in the planning and execution of designated office programs such as student group office visits, the internship program and “sell events” to ensure a strong full circle recruiting strategy
- Minimum two years of recent recruiting, event planning, or professional services experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent
- Poise and maturity to be the KPMG representative on campus to students, faculty, and school administration; strong communication and presentation skills; ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders; client service mindset
- Excellent time management and organization skills; able to prioritize and manage multiple projects; self-starter and resourceful; creative and innovative mindset
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel (including creation and manipulation of pivot tables, development of charts and graphs) and PowerPoint (design, graphics, charts, and graphs); capability to use data and analytics to report on results and influence decision making; experience with ATS and CRM platforms, preferably Avature, is preferred but not required
- Capacity to exercise discretion and independent judgment in customizing a strategy to meet a business need; thrives in a fast-paced, varied environment and can manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to travel and work overtime, as needed
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
To apply click Senior Associate, University Talent Acquisition