Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Fishbowl Solutions, we help Fortune 500 companies improve access to information, streamline processes and drive innovation. As a Recruiter / HR Associate, you will drive talent acquisition, career development and employee policies and practices to engage our employees to be recognized as a Best Place to Work!
As a Recruiter / HR Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Strategizing with the Hiring Manager and Owners on recruiting efforts.
- Work on HR strategies that align corporate goals with Employee practices.
- Working on recruiting plans to help us double the Company headcount in two years.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a solid history of recruiting talent including both sales and technical resources.
- You believe that people and HR processes are the lifeblood of an organization.
- You believe process and continuous improvement are critical for long-term growth and success.
- You’re high-energy and passionate about creatively helping our team members develop and push themselves.
- You are detail-oriented, learn quickly, and are focused on achieving challenging goals.
- You believe great companies win as a team.
Success in this role includes:
- Ability to assess candidates for technical and non-technical roles related to professional and software development
- Demonstrate the ability to action tasks quickly with little follow-up from management
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and be a strong influencer
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, coaching, oral, and written skills
- Exercise excellent judgment and make recommendations that balance the needs of employees, as well as the company
- Maintain current knowledge of Federal, State, and Local HR Regulations
- Evaluate current practices and processes and implements improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Confident thought leader and decision maker with courage to professionally challenge others
- Partner with senior leadership to ensure HR functional excellence in core processes such as compensation and benefits administration, talent acquisition, and organizational development
- Develops and executes effective and innovative recruitment strategies based on current and projected staffing needs to source and attract top industry talent
- Lead end-to-end recruitment process including:
- Identification of staffing needs using insight from internal managers
- Source appropriate applicants
- Manage interview lifecycle from initial phone screen through offer negotiation and preparation
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on current state of open requisitions
- Lead high potential college campus recruiting
- Provide timely and accurate information, assistance and resolution regarding policies, procedures, and employment issues
Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in Human Resources positions, with at least 3+ years significantly devoted to recruitment
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of recruiting, systems and tools and is adept at utilizing Social Media/Networking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development
- Advanced knowledge of employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and other special HR topics
- Preferred experience with ADP, LinkedIn Recruiter, PreVue and Success Factors
- Strong organizational, time management, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills required
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others.
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships.
- We find the best ways to solve our customers’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions.
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams.
- Located right off the Cedar Lake Regional Trail and future Light Rail stop.
The Recruiter / HR Associate partners with team members and senior leadership to enable the Company to attract, recruit, and retain the best employees to meet its business objectives and align with our culture and core values. The perfect individual leverages all aspects of Recruiting and Human Resources to ensure our employees are supported and engaged. This role provides organizational assistance in the following functional areas: recruitment, benefit administration, HRIS management, career development and performance management, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, and new employee orientation and onboarding. A successful Recruiter / HR Associate must be ready to wear a series of different hats as the need arises, be committed to excellence, and capable of working in a fast-paced organization.
The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
To apply click Recruiter, HR Associate