Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Road Machinery & Supplies Co.
Road Machinery & Supplies Co. is searching for a Recruiter to join its team at its Savage, MN location. In this role, you will help support our continued growth. RMS is seeking an energetic, creative, and collaborative Recruiter with exceptional judgment, interpersonal skills, and a desire to develop and grow a talented team. This role will build on RMS’ current recruitment and hiring processes to attract quality diverse employees as well as coordinate training and development opportunities for current employees. This is an in-person role based at RMS’ Savage location.
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Work Culture – RMS is family-owned and treats their team members right. RMS values long term relationships with our customers, vendors, and each other.
- Career Opportunities – Experience a career with the support and encouragement to develop yourself and others.
- Competitive Compensation Packages – Based on experience and other factors.
- Full Benefits Package – Including medical, dental, life, 401(k), and vacation.
- Stability and Reputation – RMS has been in business for 96 years and continues to grow.
- Attract and recruit quality diverse employees to fill hiring needs at every level, paying special attention to recruiting skilled technicians.
- Build and maintain relationships with technical colleges and industry associations to establish a strong candidate pipeline.
- Develop resources, organize, and attend career fairs, campus events, and industry networking events.
- Promote RMS’ partnership with NDSCS and attract high school students for the Diesel Technology – Komatsu Program.
- Meet with hiring managers to confirm job description accuracy, understand hiring needs, and draft job ads if necessary.
- Utilize ADP to manage job posts, vet applicants, track and communicate with applicants and leads.
- Schedule and conduct interviews with candidates via phone, video, or in person.
- Connect quality candidates with hiring managers and coordinate follow-up until the new hire’s first day of employment.
- Other responsibilities as defined by management.
- Some travel required.
- Related industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of communications technologies; exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to establish and communicate key measurements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Possess a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, expedite, and follow through to project completion.
- Ability to provide constructive criticism and positive feedback.
- Respond to requests with a high sense of urgency.
- Effectively demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work responsibly, safely, and intelligently.
- Have the desire to take action, improve, and be appreciative.
- Possess the capability to engage with customers, co-workers, and vendors in a respectful manner.
About Road Machinery & Supplies Co.
Road Machinery & Supplies Co. is a distributor of construction and mining equipment with sales and support operations throughout the Upper Midwest. RMS is a multiline dealer, representing the best brands of construction equipment in the industry, including Komatsu, KPI-JCI, Epiroc, Sennebogen, Gomaco, LeeBoy, Roadtec, and Bomag.
At Road Machinery & Supplies Co. we understand our customers depend on our expertise, performance, and commitment to avoid downtime, lost production, and cost overruns. Our employees are committed to providing the services, technical support, and product solutions that let our customers complete their projects on schedule and within budget, allowing their businesses to thrive. We also invite you to visit our website at www.rmsequipment.com to apply online. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Recruiter