Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Director or Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition is a newly created role responsible for developing, designing, and implementing recruitment strategies for our company. In this role, you will lead a recruitment organization responsible for staffing our Manufacturing plants, Sales and Service offices, Engineering teams, Headquarters positions, Campus and Early Talent, and more. You will lead the talent acquisition function and help the organization hire top talent in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner while promoting diversity and inclusion hiring practices. To ensure success as a Director of Talent Acquisition, you should be an experienced TA/HR expert with a keen understanding of practices and processes involved in acquiring and nurturing talent, in line with Daikin’s People-Centered Management philosophy. A top-notch Director of Talent Acquisition will be an exceptional leader who leverages their knowledge and network to build the organization’s potential. This role will report to the VP of HR.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead a new Centralized Recruitment Model
- Drive the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities
- Improve and design a new workforce planning strategy
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies for top leadership, mid-career, and graduate hiring
- Design and drive the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Partner with leaders and the senior Human Resources team within the organization to track the ongoing hiring needs of their business
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for senior roles
- Identify and partner with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met
- Select and negotiate new systems and online platforms to attract talent
- Create a talent acquisition “report out” plan for senior leaders
- Define and drive the team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring, and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Define and lead projects focused on continuous improvement
- Work with Strategic Marketing to create social campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Operate within Workday HCM system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- 10+ years of Talent Acquisition or Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of hiring processes, TA best practices, skill development, and organizational analysis frameworks
- A thorough understating of state and federal legal processes, requirements, and legislation
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of leadership and a remote workforce
- Master’s degree
- Executive C-Suite recruitment
- Experience in supporting a remote workforce
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
- Skilled at negotiation, presentation, and execution
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking abilities
Daikin Applied is a member of the global air conditioning company, Daikin Industries. Daikin Applied manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems that customers from around the world can trust to advance their needs for performance, reliability and energy efficiency. We develop innovations that create the right environments for successful businesses and critical applications. The people at Daikin Applied are committed to using their expertise to advance HVAC technologies and support our customers with efficient and reliable solutions. Daikin Applied products and services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales, service and parts offices.
Daikin Applied, formerly known as Daikin McQuay, was started in 1924 and has an extensive history of developing new, industry-leading innovations and technology. Our award-winning Rebel® rooftop units, Magnitude® magnetic bearing chillers, Pathfinder® air cooled chillers and Intelligent Equipment® set new standards for efficiency and value for building owners. Also, our extensive water source heat pump and applied technologies, aftermarket service, and parts operations provide support to keep our customers' operations running smoothly.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Fortune 1000 company with 2019 revenues in excess of $23.5 billion USD and more than 67,000 employees worldwide. Daikin was named one of the world's most innovative companies by Thomson Reuters and one of the 100 most sustainable corporations for three years in a row by Corporate Knights, Inc.
HVAC equipment, Internet of Things (IoT) for HVAC, energy management, aftermarket service support and replacement parts, and turnkey solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Director of Talent Acquisition