Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Leadership and Talent Development to join our Talent and Culture team.
• Collaborate with Talent Development leaders to design and implement firmwide partner and executive development programs, initiatives, and services
• Create development tools and resources to support overall executive and partner development strategy
• Manage all aspects program/project implementation, including project scoping and plan, deliverables, vendor and stakeholder management, budget, content and materials development, and communication strategy
• Drive execution, track status and reporting of all program/project components and manage changes in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Lead project communications, to include all project team meetings and written communications to stakeholders and participants
• Identify and address risks through collaboration with project stakeholders and escalate as needed
• Minimum eight years of recent business experience with at least five years focused on design and delivery of leadership and/or executive development
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor messaging to various audiences and engage/influence senior level stakeholders; advanced proficiency in technology tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, and collaboration skills; strategic and critical thinking skills, including exercising professional judgment, organization, planning, data analysis and time management
• Experience working in a matrixed environment, with multiple project team members and multiple scopes of authority toward a common project outcome
• Proficient in project management principles including budgeting and resource management (including working with external vendors)
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
To apply click Associate Director, Leadership and Talent Development