Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Walman Optical Company
We currently have an immediate full time opening for a Talent Acquisition / Human Resources Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our HR TEAM!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and assisting with onboarding employees at Walman. The position will support the organization and multiple leaders with the recruitment process including applicant tacking system administration, posting positions, position advertising, pipeline development, interviewing, and strategic recruitment solutions. In addition, this position is critical to support employees in answering questions, emails and HR data management. As a member of the HR team, this position offers the opportunity to interact with all employees and participate in other special HR projects.
- Partner with leaders on recruiting hard-to-fill positions.
- Assist with posting of position, sourcing and screening of candidates, and onboarding.
- Administers Applicant Tracking Software system and supports managers on proper use.
- Provide education to leaders on recruitment so they understand best practice and how to use the systems.
- Assist with HR data processing including performance management, payroll and answering employee/manager questions.
- Prepares Verification of Employment documents and other reporting, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years human resources experience in recruitment and/or related field.
- Excellent communications skills with a proven ability to work effectively with leaders and employees
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Must be organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be trustworthy and able to maintain the confidentiality of the position
- Willingness to travel occasionally to other branch locations
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- LTD Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
If you are interested in becoming part of the Walman Team, please apply online today.
The Walman Optical Company is a successful, diversified, employee-owned business serving the ophthalmic community since 1915. We are a family of optical companies with a 100-year history of excellent relationships built on enduring trust and added value. Each of our businesses is guided by the same core principles and single vision: to be the most trusted business partner in the industry. Our core values respect our employees’ worth and contributions, emphasize teamwork and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth. In addition, Walman is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, Essilor-known for advance lens technologies and Luxottica-known for craftsmanship of iconic eyewear. Together they create a vertically integrated business hat is uniquely positioned to address the world's evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
The Walman Optical Company is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants. EEO/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran Status. The company grants reasonable accommodations to qualified disabled individuals in accordance with applicable law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition, Human Resources Specialist