Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Presbyterian Homes and Services
Presbyterian Homes and Services is seeking Regional Talent Sourcing Specialists focused on high volume positions. Our Talent Sourcing team identifies and engages passive candidates to join one of the largest not-for-profit senior housing and service provider in the country with more than 60 locations.
You will build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for high volume roles, such as cooks, servers, nurses (LPN/RN), and nursing/resident assistants and partner to implement talent strategies in collaboration with Director of Talent Acquisition, human resources and hiring managers.
Your key focus is to find and attract our most critical resource – our people. The position is assigned to multiple PHS communities and is accountable to meeting the goals and objectives of assigned communities and PHS overall centralized sourcing needs.
This is a hybrid role, 3 days in the office, Bloomington, MN.
- Partner with Director of Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs. Monitor the regions open positions reports to anticipate and predict staffing needs for each operation and line of business, while validating priority needs.
- Implement traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies to identify and create pipelines of candidates for critical skills areas utilizing sourcing methodologies to identify, attract and recruit quality talent. Bolster our pipelines with qualified candidates to meet current and forecasted workforce planning needs.
- Collaborate with recruiters on filling and moving the front-end candidate pipeline forward through profile reviews, candidate outreach and moving qualified applicants into the Talent Acquisition work-stream.
- Connect with passive and active candidates strategically and proactively to build and maintain a quality talent pipeline for both current and future workforce needs.
- Leverage multiple recruiting and talent hunting strategies including using the ATS, online sourcing techniques, recruiting platforms, job boards, social media sites, leveraging our referral program, cold calling contact lists and networking to identify and connect with top talent for our organization.
- Sources active and passive candidates, develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and more to build diverse talent communities.
- Conduct assessments on market competitors and talent supply to ensure the most effective sourcing strategies. Provide guidance and recommendations on sourcing strategies to optimize candidate quality and quantity. Act as a resource and subject matter expert on sourcing techniques and tools.
- Participate in recruitment team meetings to share updates, discuss challenges, and propose solutions.
- Develop content and tactics for specific geographic targets for recruitment efforts, in collaboration with other internal and external partners.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with leaders of referral sources including, but not limited to high schools, technical schools, colleges, universities, job training programs, workforce development, and other community resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience with candidate sourcing in a high-volume setting or sales, recruitment marketing, talent acquisition, and full-cycle recruitment.
- Experience in developing relationships in a variety of settings such as colleges/universities, school settings, and nonprofit and community organizations.
- Experience using recruitment processes and Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sourcing tools and technology (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn & other social media platforms).
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external networks and relationships with all key stakeholders, ensuring a positive impression.
- Ability to advise on, consult and execute sourcing strategies to attract, source and hire high performing talent including from diverse talent pipelines.
- Ability to effectively work independently, prioritize work and solve problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to communities within assigned region.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS’ mission and operating philosophies.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
To apply click Regional Talent Sourcing Specialist (Hybrid)