Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator!
The Recruiting Coordinator will support the team of professional recruiters while receiving on-the-job training and exposure to the full recruiting lifecycle. Working closely with oversight from a Senior Recruiter, the Coordinator will learn about the importance of a positive candidate experience, gain proficiency in navigating an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), gain exposure to resume review, interviewing, candidate selection and offer creation. This individual will interact with candidates, hiring managers, HR team members and recruiters to develop the skills necessary to grow into an independently functioning recruiter managing a full requisition workload.
Some things you can expect to do:
- Create and manage job postings and other updates in ATS for full-time and internship recruiting
- Online research and posting on industry job boards
- Create and edit offer letters
- Schedule phone screens and interviews
- Sourcing and conduct phone screens for junior level talent
- Monitor the recruiting mailbox, schedule team interviews
- Arrange candidate travel, interview agendas and submit candidate expense reimbursements
- Manage templates, forms, tools and process documents
- Manage pre-employment talent assessments and screenings
- Support the Internship Program:
- Career fair research, information gathering, preparation and registration
- Posting ads and ordering promotional items for career fairs
- Draft and route intern offer letters
- Annual Handbook, periodic reporting, and onboarding material updates
- Other reporting as requested
You'll stand out if you have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with established deadlines and have a customer-centric/solution-focused mindset. 1+ years of agency and/or corporate recruiting is a plus. A desire to grow into a career in recruiting will set you apart. A Bachelors Degree in human resources, business, or related field is highly preferred, but not required.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Certain positions and locations require Covid-19 vaccination, subject to reasonable accommodations for valid medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
EEO Policy and Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Ryan Companies US, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For information about your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, CLICK HERE.
If we can help accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please email [email protected]. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Please note: Our accommodation specialist is unable to provide application status updates.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator