Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
HomeServices of America
Do you want to assist people in defining and achieving a meaningful career? Bring your human resources talent to HomeServices of America, the nation’s largest home ownership services company! We are seeking a self-motivated, action-oriented individual with experience in full cycle recruiting. We are a national company with a wonderful mission – making homeownership dreams come true. We are the parent company for over 40 top-name real estate brokerages and related mortgage, settlement services, insurance and relocation companies. As an affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway, we take pride in our commitment to excellence, ethics and integrity in all we do and have a goal to be a place where everyone feels at home: welcomed, accepted, respected and valued.
As an HR recruiter and staffing specialist, you will source, screen and orchestrate the offer and onboarding process for a variety of positions.
This is a great growth position for someone who has some staffing / HR experience and would like to grow with a larger HR group and organization.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities
Recruiting/Staffing (Full Cycle)
- Source and recruit candidates for assorted positions in markets across the United States. This includes sourcing both active and passive candidates.
- Coordinate and oversee the recruitment process including consulting with managers regarding staffing needs, interviewing, selection, and onboarding.
- Conduct pre-screening, interviews, reference checks and other recruitment activities.
- Manage recruiting process and external resources to include sourcing and development of the external resources.
- Responsible for supporting staffing related processes.
Other HR Activities
- Partner with other HR team members on processes, programs and projects to increase our success with talent recruiting and retention.
- Provide consultation and interpretation of policies and procedures to supervisory staff and employees.
- Carry out reporting, compliance and communication activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of local, state and federal regulations to ensure that employment actions and programs are in compliance.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
- 2+ years full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience in other areas of HR is helpful.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruitment and selection processes and techniques.
- An action- and results-oriented work style; a high level of initiative.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of employment law and common human resources practices/programs.
- Proficiency in MS Office program suite.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Very strong verbal and written communication; excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Available for possible after-hours interviews as needed by candidate request.
We offer a great team work experience, and competitive pay and benefits program. Our team offices in South Metro with a hybrid work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Recruiter