Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Weis Builders is proud to be built on a foundation of open communication, an excitement of our industry, 80+ years of consistent business growth and continuous family-owned leadership.
We offer associates individualized professional and personal development, challenging experiences, meaningful projects, and a supportive team atmosphere. Weis Builders understands the importance of technology to help motivate and engage your work experience. Let our culture of Building Relationships be a top consideration for your work-life balance and well-being. …it is this culture statement that is core to our success with associates, clients, vendors, and the communities in which we work.
What you'll do:
- Full cycle recruiting responsibilities for open requisitions
- Responsible for role related advertising and identifies sources of qualified candidates for current and future positions using all available sources (job board postings, web site, advertising, external recruiters, associate referrals, cold calls, prior applicant data bases, etc.)
- Ensures all websites/posting boards are accurate with open positions
- Conducts initial resume screens and screening interviews
- Coordinates all candidates interviews (including travel and other arrangements) with hiring managers and other interviewers and ensure accurate tracking of interviews in HRIS.
- Coordinates all required Associate Agreements, reference checks, background investigations, drug testing, and new hire processing for new hires consistent with company policy
- Support Director HR in maintaining new hire metrics (Quality, Quantity, Time To Hire, Dollars, Manager Satisfaction, Source).
- Responsible to work within Applicant tracking system to run reports.
- Make recommendations to ensure collaborative hiring and onboarding procedures for each company. Contribute ideas toward multiple companies and departments to improve processes.
- Create recruiting SOPs to provide a best-in-class experience for all applicants, candidates, interviews and managers (i.e. – cc managers on job offer letters, track interviews in ATS)
- Maintain compliance by ensuring proper procedures and documentation is compliant. (I9, E-Verify, background checks and drug screens)
- Maintain a high level of integrity and sound judgement when handling confidential or sensitive information.
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Associates Degree in Human resources or related field
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply click Recruiter