Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
In this role, you will partner with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a differentiated end-to-end recruiting and hiring experience for executive-level candidates. You will lead and manage all aspects of various Senior Director / VP+ level candidate logistics, including process consultation, site visits, and interview/assessment scheduling/coordination. This is an exciting opportunity to support the delivery of Medtronic’s executive search program, including candidate selection, offer, pre-employment, relocation, and onboarding.
This position will reside at our Operational Headquarters in Fridley, MN and will work per the hybrid guidelines.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Partners with executive internal stakeholders and external partners to build and deliver a differentiated experience and process for executive candidates.
- Plans and schedules candidate interviews, assessment, and experience visits; providing real-time support and problem-solving.
- Partners with exec recruiters and sourcers to develop job specifications/requirements, competencies, candidate presentation/reports, and candidate offer process.
- Facilitate candidate pre-employment process and onboarding initiation.
- Supports exec recruiters in the management of applicant tracking system and creation of reports and metrics analysis.
- Manage special projects as assigned to help streamline/enhance the candidate experience, interview process, and time to fill.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in operations to assist in the development, implementation, and administration of program/process guidelines and procedures.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, and tracking.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior executive retained search coordination experience
- Prior executive in-house search coordination experience
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities simultaneously
- Operates with a sense of urgency, takes initiative, and is comfortable working to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong negotiation, customer service, and Influence Management skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships
- Previous experience with applicant tracking system and with an HRIS system, preferably Workday
- Ability to consult and provide expertise to ensure a high-quality recruiting and hiring process
- Previous experience interfacing with senior leadership and staff, external partners, and executive support staff
- Project management skillset
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to consistently deliver high quality results
- Previous experience in scheduling and making visit arrangements, and managing service levels with external partners
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
A commitment to our employees lives at the core of our values. We recognize their contributions. They share in the success they help to create. We offer a wide range of benefits, resources, and competitive compensation plans designed to support you at every career and life stage. Learn more about our benefits here.
This position is eligible for a short-term incentive plan. Learn more about Medtronic Incentive Plan (MIP) here.
The base salary range is applicable across the United States, excluding Puerto Rico and specific locations in California. The offered rate complies with federal and local regulations and may vary based on factors such as experience, certification/education, market conditions, and location. Compensation and benefits information pertains solely to candidates hired within the United States (local market compensation and benefits will apply for others).
Min Salary USD: 50,800.00
Max Salary USD: 76,200.00
To apply click Executive Search Coordinator