Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
"Technology is the most expedient way to address the growing challenges to our overburdened healthcare system across cost, access and labor" Aniq Rahman, CEO and Founder
Florence is revolutionizing healthcare, and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join our team. We offer a multi-specialty hybrid care platform that improves the healthcare experience for patients and clinicians in hospitals, health systems, and beyond. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., we are committed to solving healthcare’s biggest challenges, from rising costs of care to provider shortages and more.
As patients and providers ourselves, we are dedicated to offering empowering solutions to improve access to high quality care. This philosophy extends to our employees, who are located throughout the United States. To prioritize the health and well-being of our fully remote team, we offer a zero-deductible, zero-premium health plan, unlimited PTO, and a host of other benefits.
Our leadership team comprises individuals with a track record of entrepreneurship, with six successful exits collectively. As a testament to our vision, we have secured funding from leading venture capital firms with extensive expertise in enterprise software and healthcare. Florence has raised $20 million in seed funding backed by Thrive Capital, GV (Google Ventures), and Salesforce Ventures with participation from Vast Ventures, BoxGroup, and Atento Capital to scale up its clinical capacity management software.
In 2023, Florence made a huge stride toward solving healthcare's biggest constraint: clinical capacity. We acquired Zipnosis, the leading asynchronous-first virtual care platform. This transformative solution empowers clinicians to deliver care to patients 10 times faster, improving provider efficiency while enhancing accessibility and affordability for patients.
If you’re passionate about transforming healthcare and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, Florence is the place for you. Join us and be at the forefront of shaping the future of care delivery. Together, we can revolutionize healthcare and improve the care experience for patients and clinicians alike.
The Director of Human Resources is a key member of the leadership team accountable for the development and execution of people strategies that support business objectives throughout the organization. This position focuses on driving improvements to organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, performance management, employee relations and talent management in our organization. The Director plays a critical role in aligning our people, processes and practices to enable optimal execution of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Champion and foster company vision, values and culture
- Act as strategic partner to organizational leaders in support of the company’s Mission, Vision and Values, while maintaining the role as a steward of the employee experience.
- Develop the organization’s people strategy and goals; identifies ways to support this strategy by leading and implementing strategic HR initiatives
- Manage all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, employee management, and HR operations to ensure specific HR needs and processes are being met
- Lead the development of employment strategies that enable the achievement of functional business objectives
- Lead the execution of annual talent processes, including Organizational Talent Review, Performance Management, and Salary Planning
- Oversee employee engagement surveys and employee experience committee to foster a culture of inclusiveness and growth for employees
- Assist in creating and updating company policies, HR procedures and job descriptions.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, and requirements
- Support development of company values in accordance with new rebranding efforts
- Support development of culture ops plan for new employee experience committee
- Conduct employee engagement survey
- Implement goal setting, performance tracking, and evaluation system
- Assess the need for applicant tracking systems
- Review and formalize company HR policies, onboarding processes, hiring and promotion plans
- Oversee and direct sourcing and hiring process for open positions
- Lead people operations and talent acquisition across Florence
- Foster and maintain a family-like culture in which it is clear that the company’s top priority is its people
How to Apply
Please email your resume to [email protected] with the subject line 'Director of People Operations Application.' We look forward to reviewing your application!
We're committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you're passionate about this role but don't meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.
Annual base salary range for this role is $100,000-$150,000. Total compensation will also include equity and benefits (including medical, dental, vision).
To apply click Director of People Operations