Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lifespark is a complete senior health company headquartered in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Since 2004, we’ve been helping seniors stay healthy, navigate their health care options with confidence, and live fuller, more independent lives as they age. That’s where our people come in – from accounting and health technology to front-line nurses, advanced practice professionals, caregivers and everything in between, we are all invested entrepreneurs focused on helping people age magnificently.
Our Lifespark culture has created not only an award-winning workplace — earning Star Tribune Top Workplace 11 times, Minneapolis Business Journal Best Places to Work three times, and Top USA #1 in Healthcare — but a place where you have the room to be creative, make a difference, and have a purposeful, direct impact on how people age. Lifespark’s full continuum of services offers a breadth of roles with the support to grow your career. To see the experience we are creating, watch our award-winning video Going South – this is the experience you will help create at Lifespark! Changing the age-old story starts with you – let’s get you hired.
Lifespark Benefits include:
- Annual Reviews/Raises
- Paid Time Off – Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for Full Time Hires
- Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurances
- 401k + Company Match for full-time and part-time employees
- Referral bonuses
- Career path within our growing company!
The Senior Director of Talent is responsible to plan, implement and direct the talent management and talent acquisition functions of the company and is a strategic business leader responsible for implementing people initiatives that build, sustain, and support the Lifespark culture. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop, scale, maintain and continuously enhances our people operations with a focus on quality, customer service and scalability. Leads and manages key functions: talent acquisition, learning and development, policy development, organizational design, payroll/compensation/benefit design and administration, performance management and employee development, onboarding programs, regulatory compliance and change management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Master’s Degree in human resources, organizational development, or like field preferred
- HR certification preferred
- 10+ years of related professional HR experience (health care or senior living experience highly preferred) to include supervisory responsibilities.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in HR practices, employment laws, standards and regulations.
- Proven experience and knowledge of strategic relationship building and conflict resolution are required.
- Experience in activating human capital as a strategic contributor to long-term organizational success.
- Demonstrated success in project management, including organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization.
- Leadership ability and an ability to influence others directly and indirectly. Skills in coaching, delegating with accountability, and facilitating.
- Demonstrated HR acumen—skills and knowledge in human-resource topics including, EEOC, investigations/mediation, performance management, payroll/compensation/benefits, legal/compliance, policies/procedures, best-practice HR administration.
- Strong analytical skills including basic financial acumen and skills in building the economics of a business case.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office, Internet and e-mail, HRIS applications/platforms.
It has been and will continue to be our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to age, race, creed, color, disability, marital status, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, arrest record, conviction record, military service, use or nonuse of lawful products off the Employer’s premises during nonworking hours, or declining to attend a meeting or to participate in any communication about religious matters or political matters, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply click Senior Director of Talent/HR