Talent Recruiter, Human Resources Specialist 3
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
State of Minnesota
Who May Apply: Open to all qualified job seekers
Date Posted: 03/04/2023
Closing Date: 03/17/2023
Hiring Agency/Seniority Unit: Revenue Dept / Revenue-Confidential
Division/Unit: Human Resource Mgmt Division / Human Resource Management
Work Shift/Work Hours: Day Shift
Days of Work: Monday - Friday
Travel Required: Yes - 10%
Salary Range: $27.93 - $41.24 / hourly; $58,317 - $86,109 / annually
Classified Status: Classified
Bargaining Unit/Union: 217 - Confidential/Unrep
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Telework Eligible: Yes
Designated in Connect 700 Program for Applicants with Disabilities: Yes
Make a difference in the lives of Minnesotans.
The work you’ll do is more than just a job. Join the talented, engaged and inclusive workforce dedicated to creating a better Minnesota.
This posting may be used to fill multiple vacancies.
The Recruiter is a critical role in positioning MDOR as the agency of choice, ensuring a qualified and diverse talent network. This role will support all aspects of the agency's recruitment process including creating an inclusive and engaging employer brand, supporting hiring managers, proactive candidate sourcing, and the creation and management of a recruiting technology portfolio.
Teleworking employees are required to live in Minnesota or a bordering state in a county along the Minnesota state line.
Three (3) years of full-time equivalent professional level Human Resources experience
A bachelor’s degree in a related field as determined by the appointing authority plus two (2) years of professional experience as described above;
Master’s degree as described above plus one (1) year of professional experience as described above
Must possess a valid Class D driver's license or have reliable transportation
Applicants who meet the above experience requirements will be further evaluated based on the following:
- Proven experience creating and implementing strategic recruitment plans including using multiple recruiting strategies and sources to build a diverse community network, for passive and active candidate recruitment.
- Experience using applicant tracking and human resources systems to support recruiting operations.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, to engage a variety of stakeholders including collaborating with internal and external groups.
- Experience leading projects or teams
- Computer proficient in various systems including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Proven experience using critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to analyze and evaluate information, research and evaluate alternatives, independently make sound decisions, and provide guidance on recruitment.
- Prior experience building a virtual recruiting program from the ground up
- Experience developing and fostering relationships with colleges, universities, professional associations, and diverse organizations
- Experience managing, prioritizing, and coordinating multiples tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Requires occasional moving of articles such as boxes, accounting records, laptop computer, and portable printer.
Prior to an offer of employment, a background check will be conducted. This will include, but is not limited to checking degrees and licensures, criminal history, and tax filing and payment history. All individual income tax filing and payment obligations must be current prior to interviewing for this position.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Minnesota is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We are committed to providing culturally responsive services to all Minnesotans. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
To apply click Talent Recruiter, Human Resources Specialist 3