Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Delivers all facets of the recruiting processes to enable leaders to identify and hire exceptional talent to deliver on our mission. Provides consultation to leaders through the full cycle process from open position through orientation by creating a robust hiring strategy that identifies sourcing and selection activities while ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
Key Position Details:
Allina Health is looking for an experience Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Administrative / Allied Professional recruitment team.
This position is predominately remote, however, we can only accept applicants, who reside in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota, and North Dakota.
We are looking for experience in full-cycle, corporate recruitment.
Qualified Candidates are:
- Great adaptive communicators
- Able to build rapport with candidates, hiring leaders, and cross-functional partners as well as our own Talent Acquisition team
- Able to manage a fluctuating req volume
- Creative sourcers
- Comfort with offer creation, compensation principles, and offer negotiation
This position could be at an intermediate, senior, or consultant level, depending on their previous related experience.
1.0 FTE - Full-Time, Exempt
Allina Health is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that also offers student loan coaching
- Primarily focused on a variety of clinical and non-clinical roles that require implementation of strategic recruitment and sourcing initiatives.
- Partners with management and Human Resources colleagues to understand job specifications/requirements, competencies, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with candidates.
- Consults with applicable stakeholders to identify their business strategies, talent needs, set realistic expectations, establish timeframes, sourcing plans and review talent availability.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, licensure and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Sources active and passive candidates, develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Develops a pool of qualified and diverse candidates in advance of need to build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Leads the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Phone screens and conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Communicates with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Facilitates a fully compliant recruitment process by leveraging applicant tracking system and standardized tools.
- Provides applicants with information on the company, culture, oversees background checks and drug testing, check references and ensure successful hiring and on-boarding process.
- Utilizes workforce plans, data and analytics to influence the recruitment strategies and hiring decision.
- Participates in talent acquisition projects.
- Implements talent acquisition processes and successfully navigate change initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field required
- 2 to 5 years of experience and intermediate level knowledge of full life cycle recruitment including sourcing, prescreening, interviewing and employment law required and
- 0 to 2 years of experience performing recruitment activities in a union environment preferred
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
Number of Job Openings Available:
February 27, 2023
16001018 Human Resources Recruitment
Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist