Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
DecksDirect is a rapidly growing e-commerce company headquartered in Plymouth, MN. Founded in 2008, DecksDirect was created with the sole purpose of offering a smoother and all-around better deck building experience for everyone, from a first-time builder up to a professional contractor. With a culture focused on teamwork, the company is looking for smart, creative, and solution-drive professionals who strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
DecksDirect is looking to hire a detail-oriented and driven Human Resources Talent Acquisition Specialist to add to our growing team. This position will be responsible for supporting all areas of human resources with a special emphasis on recruiting exempt and non-exempt level positions. This role will be split responsibility by approximately 70% dedicated to recruitment activities and 30% to generalist activities in support of the Director of Human Resources.
- Oversee successful execution of the full cycle recruitment process in partnership with hiring managers to attract and retain top talent.
- Partner with the HR Director to assess and administer HR-related processes, policies, programs, systems, tools, and resources that help drive employee engagement, retention, and overall organizational performance.
- Be a resource for managers and employees for questions and find solutions for HR-related topics, including but not limited to benefits, employment verifications, employment changes, policies, and procedures, etc.
- Maintain employee data, information, and record-keeping in HRIS while ensuring data integrity, confidentiality, and security.
- Facilitate onboarding and offboarding processes in partnership with hiring managers
- Other duties as requested and assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in similar job function
- Experience managing full-cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions
- Experience with HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, and other HR-related technologies and systems
- Experience with Google Workspaces, a plus
- Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize workload
- General knowledge of various staffing and employment practices and laws
- Full-Time, Salaried Position
- Location: Plymouth, Minnesota (not remote)
- Reports to: Director of Human Resources
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + matching, Disability, and Life insurance options
- Perks: Fun culture and cool people. Even better customers!
Company & Culture:
We believe in culture. We focus on culture. We are looking not only for someone with the abilities for the position but the right fit within the company. We drive to find the "Right Person in the Right Seat" throughout the company. We are looking for someone with Core Values aligned with ours:
- Do the "Right" Thing
- Service the Customer First
- It Begins with Self
- Deliver Excellence Every Day
- Maintain an Edge Above the Rest
DecksDirect is an online retailer and distributor of deck and patio building products. We are committed to Helping People Build Better Decks!
To learn more about who we are, visit us at DecksDirect.com/about
This is your chance to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company with an amazing culture. Come join the fun!
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist