Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Early career talent is key to our recruitment strategy and building our pipeline of future leaders
- Assess the current state of university recruiting and early career hiring across the organization and diagnose gaps and future opportunities
- Build external partnerships with diversity, student, and industry-specific organizations as well as on-campus contacts
- Ensure best-in-class candidate management through all stages of the recruiting process
- Use market insights to track and analyze key performance metrics to influence data-driven decisions and share results and trends with stakeholders to determine the effectiveness of the current and future strategy
- Advise and influence HR and key stakeholders on university recruiting trends, strategy, and programs
- Develop and maintain a high-performance culture by providing leadership and guidance to a team of talent acquisition professionals
- Maximize efforts by acting as a change champion for new initiatives and processes
- Lead our summer internship program experience
- Advise on DEI Early Careers programs and strategy
Primary responsibility is leading the strategy and execution of all University/Early Career Recruiting and Programs. This individual will establish the multi-year strategic roadmap to align with Donaldson's priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting and/or Human Resources and 2+ years leading Intern & Early Career programs
- Extensive knowledge of Campus recruiting and Early Careers Programs
- Strong program and project management experience in Human Resources/Talent Acquisition
- Workday experience
- Campus Recruiting software such as Handshake Premium, Yell
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Able to navigate through complexity and ambiguity
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and set priorities
Location: We are looking for candidates available for hybrid work at our World Headquarters in Bloomington, MN.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager