Talent Acquisition Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As the leading integrated energy services company, Shawcor is responsible for protecting the integrity of operational assets across the world. Succeeding in our current markets and pursuing our growth vision is made possible by our people. In addition to intelligence, dedication and professionalism, we look for individuals who embody our values. These include integrity, execution and technology, with a foundation of accountability, respect and doing the right thing. Integrity is the foundation on which we were built. And it’s not just in how we operate—it’s behind every product we engineer. Its part of every new project we take on. And it’s the promise that we give our customers.
At Shawcor, we have built a true team environment where all employees are empowered to contribute to the success of the company. The Composite Production Systems business unit offers several types of corrosion-resistant, flexible composite linepipes for different applications based on our customers’ needs. In fact, our composite linepipe has a service life of 20 years, with no need for expensive maintenance and long-term chemical inhibitor programs.
We want you to join our team!
The Talent Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and managing a team engaged with full-cycle recruitment, which includes: strategy development, updating and creating recruitment documents, sourcing talent, reviewing offer letters and onboarding documents. This position supports all departments within Shawcor Composite Systems with the focus to help align mangers and recruiters in finding and retaining top talent both internal and external to Shawcor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and support full cycle recruitment, including but not limited to: Creation of Postings, monitoring applicants, source resumes to filter qualified candidates to the hiring manager, qualify and coordinate with managers on position details
- Represent the best of Shawcor to candidates; perform phone screens, provide recommendations to hiring manager, schedule interviews, liaison between the candidate and hiring manager, create interview guides, conduct reference checks as required.
- Create and present Letters of Offer/ New Hire documents (on-boarding package) to successful candidate, perform employee orientations on their first day of employment.
- Maintain and Develop Positions Descriptions, including Job Level and Grade and updating the recruitment tracker weekly
- Develop strong, positive, and trusted relationships with leaders within the organization and external parties.
- Create and assist with the implementation, communication, and ongoing support of talent strategy.
- Partner with leaders to learn about their respective areas, specific needs and gaps with a view to helping them achieve business their business goals.
- Engage with clients to advise, consult, and strategize on challenging openings - presenting options and coaching them on what a best-in-class recruitment experience looks and feels like;
- Influence hiring leaders to participate fully in the recruitment process in a timely manner.
- Lead bi-weekly/weekly recruitment meetings and encourage sharing and collaboration with HRBPs while ensuring a recruitment strategy is on course and suggest adjustments accordingly.
- Ensure process compliance is always followed, and act as a role model to others in the team;
- Proactively source for talent in unique places and act as a subject matter expert on recruitment matters;
- Maintain talent pools and pipelines of passive talent and build a robust network of prime talent relevant to your client group's expertise and specialties;
- Bring innovative ideas to the team to ensure that we continue to bring creative, best in class practices to the Recruitment team;
- Execute on different search strategies beyond the traditional methods and continuously search for innovative and creative ways to identify and attract talent
- Coach, mentor, performance manage (as necessary), as well as provide just in time feedback, fair and thorough performance reviews, midyear reviews and development plans to recruitment team.
- Proactively obtain client feedback and assess client satisfaction to ensure clarity around priorities and goals
- Providing guidance and leadership to direct reports, monitoring work, and providing corrective actions where necessary
- Working across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration for shared goals
- Negotiate contracts with key recruitment vendors and adhere to Shawcor’s budget and financial standard
- Ensure collaboration with HRBPs and work with key stakeholders (colleagues) of Shawcor in suggesting enhancements to current processes and recruitment systems
- Attend Shawcor-wide recruitment meetings. Proactively set and/or attend meetings with key clients (Production Managers) to ensure expectations are being met or exceeded
- Work with Shawcor’s recruitment team to ensure contracts are negotiated for all of Shawcor vs. CS (where applicable)
- Ensure hourly recruitment targets are set and refreshed on a monthly basis
- Maintain and provide data driven insights from interview tracking, time to fill, and any additional hiring data to improve the overall process
- Ensure recruitment is tracked and up to date on a weekly basis
- Set weekly/monthly targets for recruitment team
- Update leaders on YTD progress
- Understand and analyze successful sourcing strategies
- Minimum 6 -10 years of experience in a similar role (focusing on talent management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Focus on creating a collaborative approach to troubleshooting issues and determining appropriate solutions
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing with hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure the Talent Acquisition team continuously supports the business strategy, goals, shared values, culture and philosophy of the organization
- Previous experience in managing a team of recruiters with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks as per business requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we cannot accept telephone calls regarding this position. All recruiting activities are managed via our applicant tracking system. Please apply online to be considered for this opportunity.
Shawcor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. To begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout our recruitment process, please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager