Talent Acquisition Director (Remote)
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity to lead our corporate recruiting team, part of the Talent Acquisition center of excellence, based out of our corporate headquarters in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Director to lead a current team of 7 Talent Acquisition professionals who are responsible for continuously improving the talent acquisition strategy to support the talent pipelines for our 10,000-employee organization in the United States and 18 countries around the world. You’ll partner closely with your peers who lead TA Operations and Field Recruiting functions, and lead our corporate recruiting strategy including IT, Finance, HR, Marketing Communications, Legal, Compliance and Audit. Additionally, this role will lead our enterprise college recruiting strategy with a focus on deepening our pipeline of diverse early career talent. The person we are seeking must be a strong leader with outstanding communication skills who can implement change with speed and excellence.
- Execute strategic plan for corporate talent acquisition team. Set priorities and goals to hold the team accountable for delivering results
- Lead and develop a team of high performing recruiters and TA managers. Assess org structure as needed to best meet the needs of our field-based hiring managers and customers.
- Work to drive effective talent practices that result in increasing diverse representation at CHS and quality of hire. Personally lead executive level recruiting as needed.
- Leverage recently deployed HRIS system (Success Factors) to drive improvements in overall hiring manger and candidate experience.
- Develop and regularly measure key talent acquisition success metrics, ensuring high quality hires with best-in class process
- Understand the multiple businesses in which CHS operates in order to identify the current and future talent needed for our success. Build proactive talent strategies to build pipelines for those needs.
- Work cross functionally with program owners across TA and HR including inclusion and diversity, college recruiting, HR technology and recruitment marketing to advance the CHS employment brand and ensure a diverse talent pipeline
- Ensure adherence to compliance recruiting and hiring practices across CHS
Minimum Qualifications (required)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years progressive Human Resources experience
- 3 years of management experience leading high performing teams
- Experience managing full cycle recruiting teams in complex organizations
This role (and it's direct reports) will be remote. The TA Director will be expected to travel quarterly to Inver Grove Heights, MN for strategy sessions as well and will also attend a variety of events (higher travel needs Sept-October and January-February supporting college events as needed).
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Director (Remote)