Talent Acquisition Data Analyst
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
- Innovative, collaborative environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Fully Remote
- Company provided hardware and cellphone stipend
- FREE Long-term Life Insurance
- Verizon Wireless and Dell employee discounts
- PTO that increases with tenure
- Pet Insurance
Medical, Dental, Vision (Domestic partners eligible for Dental).
We are looking for a TA Data Analyst who has the ambition to help drive Talent Acquisition performance by utilizing data to tell a story. The TA Data Analyst will collect, analyze, and develop reporting for our TA Department to help make informed business and recruiting decisions. If you are an analytical and research minded candidate who has a strong desire to learn Talent Acquisition and contributes to the overall improvement of recruitment, we would love to talk with you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide centralized data analysis and reporting support for all TA processes. In addition to providing support to ad hoc queries / reports.
- Prepares reports to assess team’s performance, trending analysis, application reports conversion reports, attrition, etc.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve the reporting process as well as areas of underperformance. While providing explanations and interpretations of the data aka what story is the data telling us.
- Maintain job board activities including manual postings, sponsorships, and events.
- Perform weekly/monthly audits in job postings and sponsorships (LinkedIn, Indeed, Applicant Tracking System, ZipRecruiter, etc.).
- Manage and monitor the company's vendor relationships including campaigns, budget allocations, licenses, company pages, and user access.
- Update and maintain written Talent Acquisition (TA) training materials.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects that impact the greater Talent Acquisition team.
- Provide administrative support to the TA Team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- High School Diploma or GED with three years of general administrative, finance or HR work experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel as an analytical tool (knowledge of key functions such as Pivot Tables and the use of key formulas such as lookups and If statements) .
- Basic level of data analysis and project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills as well as have a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills through a variety of mediums, including but not limited to speaking, writing, presenting ideas, and educating others.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Bachelor's degree within business, information management, finance.
- Experience in standardizing and automating reports and metrics.
- Prior experience as in HR or Talent Acquisition, Data Analyst, or similar role
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB:
- An organizer – You are organized and can meet deadlines, juggle different projects and priorities at the same time, and pay careful attention to details.
- A doer – You are proactive, motivated to work independently, and excited to actively help others.
- A researcher- Who likes digging for information, looking for patterns, enjoys the unknown. You logically and analytically can recognize trends and want to figure out the WHY
- Excellent communicator - You have a clear written voice, craft compelling stories, and can naturally build a rapport with those you work with.
- Be Better Than Yesterday - Do you bring more skills to the table today than a year ago? How do you plan to be better a year from now? We embrace positive change and stretch ourselves to grow both personally and professionally.
Dungarvin is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. At Dungarvin, we believe in hiring talent from a wide variety of backgrounds which makes our organization stronger.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Data Analyst