Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ecolab, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to attracting industry leading talent. We are looking for a Contract Talent Acquisition Coordinator to drive excellence in our post-offer hiring contingencies, provide administrative support throughout the hiring process, and potentially to assist with event coordination. This is an exciting opportunity to develop strong relationships within Ecolab and to assist in filling roles across the United States on Ecolab’s Talent Acquisition team.
What’s in it For You:
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools and technology
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- 9-12 month contract position through Acro Staffing with the potential to convert to a full-time role
What You Will Do:
- Partner with recruiters as necessary with employment process related activities such as: sourcing candidates, scheduling phone screens & interviews, tracking applicant flow, auditing new hire paperwork and generating reports on various department metrics.
- Coordinate the hiring process for both internal job changes and external hires, including processing moves in Workday, closing filled positions, and ensuring compliance requirements are met and consistent processes are followed
- Provide support for administrative and analytical activities of the Talent Acquisition team
- Coordinate the administrative responsibilities related to all applicable post-offer candidate contingencies, including but not limited to: background screening, drug screens, DOT compliance checks, and medical physicals
- Manage the administrative aspects of candidate communications such as: pre-employment screens, travel arrangements, offer and rejection correspondence and candidate expense reimbursements
- Liaise with internal customers (recruiters, HR business partners, hiring managers, HR Information Systems, Training Department, Field Analysis & Planning) and external customers (candidates, vendors, universities)
- Manage the office automation and environment to ensure the effective and timely handling of office correspondence, office supplies, invoice processing, etc. as necessary
- Ensure continuous improvement in processes and find solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Assist with recruiting event planning and registrations as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or equivalent
- 3 months+ professional work experience
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- Location: Must be located in the Greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul area
- 1 year+ experience in talent acquisition, human resources, administrative support or project management
- 2 years+ professional work experience
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Flexibility in approach and communication style
- Ability to project poise, confidence and professionalism in all encounters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge and experience using Workday
- Experience in a collaborative environment
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator