Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to welcome candidates and create a positive onboarding experience for people starting new roles at People Incorporated. A member of the HR Talent team, this position partners with the other HR teams, administrative departments, and operations leaders to ensure the smooth and efficient onboarding of new employees.
Hours: Monday-Friday, regular business hours, full-time
Location: hybrid work arrangement with 1-2 days per week in office (Eagan, MN) and 3-4 days per week remote
Hiring Range: $19.00-21.00/hour, plus $1,000.00 hiring bonus for external candidates
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates in Arts degree
- Minimum of two years of prior administrative support role experience
- In lieu of an Associates degree and two years of experience, a high school diploma or equivalent and four years of administrative experience may be substituted.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior HR experience supporting recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Prior HR experience within a not-for-profit environment.
- Experience using human capital management systems such as UKG.
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible to maintain the Employment email inbox and provide excellent customer service by responding to inquiries related to open positions and onboarding.
- Within the applicant tracking and onboarding system, track new employee status with respect to completion of all required background studies, information and trainings.
- Host and coordinate logistics for Orientation and employee, intern and contractor onboarding including HRIS data entry, background studies, collection of new employee documents, and warmly welcoming new employees.
- Assist the Talent Team members with scheduling and logistics of career fairs, conferences, and other hiring events
- Employer-paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with a 3% employer-match
- Multiple health and dental insurance plans available
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off, Floating Holiday and other recognized company holidays
- Employee Assistance Program available to all employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both health & dependent care
As an essential healthcare provider, People Incorporated follows all local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions.
People Incorporated is committed to improving the wellness of our clients, staff, and the communities that we serve by providing a tobacco-free environment.
People Incorporated is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
People Incorporated values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator