Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Your professional transformation starts here
Are you full of great ideas? Do you dream of building a greener future as part of a company that values your skills and opinions? Are you looking for a flexible employer that will give you the opportunity to grow within the company?
This job is for you!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition (TA) Advisor with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. The TA Advisor will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Our ideal recruiter has experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for a manufacturing environment. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Execute a successful full-cycle recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, job boards, and social media platforms
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Assist onboarding new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply Sanimax Talent Acquisition recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build successful relationships with internal stakeholders and external candidates during the recruitment process
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Sourcing experience and the ability to find candidates using various platforms and technologies
- Proven ability to conduct interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, hiring matrixes, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Give meaning to your career and help us make a difference: become a transformation champion!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please note that we will only contact those whose applications are being considered.
At Sanimax, we see strength in diversity, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To apply click Talent Acquisition Advisor