Senior Talent and Performance Management Consultant
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Talent & Performance Management Consultant to join our Center of Excellence team to help build and sustain an integrated talent and performance management program at Wells Fargo. This team is charged with designing and delivering a cohesive, end-to-end performance and development program – focused on mitigating bias and risk while empowering employees to deliver their best work now and in the future.
This role is part of the Effectiveness Team whose focus is on project and program management and execution of recurring processes such as: controls, process management, program effectiveness, documentation, audit as well as monitoring.
In this role, you will
- Establish, influence, and manage relationships with business leaders, other HR COE's and HR consultants to align goal setting and performance management with business strategies and organizational needs. Collaborates cross-functionally inside and outside team to execute
- Develop detailed project plans to execute in team owned areas of focus
- Manage risk by identifying gaps and writing effective controls
- Analyze issues by synthesizing complex data, identify opportunities for process improvement, and propose effective solutions
- Standardize expectations for performance management by creating, documentation, validating, and calibrating processes to meet the challenges of current business plans and environment
- Synthesize reports to tell a story with data
- 4+ years of experience in the following: Talent and Performance Management, leadership development, program management, audit/controls, or risk.
- 4+ years of Performance Management experience including implementation, strategic planning, project management, compliance, or risk experience
- Experience thinking strategically, offering creative solutions, and challenge the status quo on large scale initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communications skills with an ability to interact effectively with senior leaders, stakeholders and regulators
- Experience planning and organizing cross functional work, building teams, and managing stakeholder groups to drive complex, high-priority efforts through to completion
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Understanding of ever-evolving governance processes and regulatory environments
- Experience in regulated industry with large-scale processes in a constantly changing environment execution while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- HR systems experience (Workday)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- BS / BA degree or higher
- Position Locations include Charlotte, NC; Irving, TX; San Antonio, TX; Chandler, AZ; Phoenix, AZ; Minneapolis, MN, Des Moines, IA; Position will have onsite presence from any of the locations listed above
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
To apply click Senior Talent and Performance Management Consultant