Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Location: 800 Wayzata Boulevard Wayzata, MN, 55391
Employee Type: Exempt - Full Time
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Required Degree: 4 Year Degree
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the candidate recruitment process in coordination with the Talent and Development Manager.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for job posting and advertisement processes, including the development of job postings using established job descriptions.
- Sources candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting systems.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Maintains relationships with external recruiters and other candidate sources.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resources staff during the offer process.
- Has authority to make interns and entry level staff offers within the scope of the firm's staffing needs. Offers for senior staff and management positions will be made in collaboration with their departments respective department heads.
- Maintains social media presence as it relates to recruiting in conjunction with the Firm’s marketing department.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Works within the budget set for the recruiting department each year.
- Keeps the Talent and Development Manager informed on important recruiting matters and industry trends in the marketplace.
- Assist with campus recruitment activities
- Oversee the campus recruiter role
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for accountants or other professional services positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Travel <20%
To apply click Senior Recruiter