Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
phData is a pureplay professional services firm working exclusively in the realm of data and machine learning. By partnering with the leading cloud products and platforms for the modern data stack (Snowflake, AWS, Fivetran, dbt, Sigma), we’re able to help the world’s largest companies solve their toughest data challenges.
Our award-winning workplace fosters learning, creativity, teamwork, and professional growth. Even though we're growing extremely fast, we maintain a casual, exciting work environment. We hire top performers and allow you the autonomy to deliver results. Come grow with us!
- 2022 Snowflake Partner of the Year
- 2022 Best Places to Work
- Best Places to Work (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing US Companies (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50 (2021, 2022)
- Snowflake Elite, Snowpark Accelerated & Snowflake Partner of the Year (2020 & 2021)
The Recruiting Coordinator is a key role on our Recruiting operations team in support of phData’s recruiting organization.
- Are highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Excel at customer service and support for a variety of stakeholders including high-performing recruiting team, internal hiring teams and high-volume pool of candidates
- Understand the importance “brand” plays in attracting talent, hiring success and scaling our business.
- Enjoy multitasking, taking on challenging tasks and driving to completion.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency; thrive in a fast-paced learning environment
- Provide consistent operational support to help achieve hiring targets and goals for recruiter and hiring managers ess across US, India and LATAM
- Interact with candidates, interview teams and hiring managers frequently to schedule activities related to the recruiting and hiring process; schedule interviews and technical presentations (Codility), and support interview teams across practices.
- Help create, manage and maintain documentation related to job descriptions, priority open positions, email templates, presentations, training and social recruiting campaigns across a variety of platforms (Application Training System, Google Docs/Google Drive)
- Post content through various social media channels to promote our employment brand and attract talent utilizing a wide range of phData content across various outlets (including but not limited to: employee spotlight vlogs/blogs, LinkedIn content, job post advertisements etc.).
- Partner with Marketing team to help schedule go-to-market content; use Buffer and other social tools to help organize and schedule social posts for recruiters across all markets (US, LATAM & India).
- Support a variety of onboarding/offboarding tasks for corporate hires (US & LATAM); adding user profiles to Greenhouse, Codility and provide initial training to educate new employees on best practices for employee referrals and interview training..
- Help maintain high-volume job posts on a variety of social channels and platforms; update and fresh job postings on a weekly basis in Greenhouse (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter. Maintain competitive analysis and application reports to track and monitor posting success.
- 1+ years' experience in a recruiting environment supporting recruiters or sales related team
- Prior experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) Greenhouse preferred
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across the organization
- Proven ability to learn, adapt and optimize recruiting and personal productivity tools
- including but not limited to LinkedIn Recruiters, Zoom, Slack, Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; proactive approach to solving problems and creating solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized; strong attention to detail and consistent follow through on deliverables
- BA/BS degree preferred
Why phData? We offer:
- Remote-First Work Environment - Work 100% Remote
- Casual, award-winning small-business work environment
- Collaborative culture that prizes autonomy, creativity, and transparency
- Competitive comp, excellent benefits, 4 weeks PTO plus 10 Holidays (and other cool perks)
- Accelerated learning and professional development through advanced training and certifications
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator