Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
$17 / hour
This is an entry level, hourly, seasonal position with our Human Resources team!
Focus on ensuring that divisional operating staffing needs are met by completing the applicant screening process, conducting interviews, providing job offers, and completing associate onboarding.
- Help to review applications, contact candidates, set/conduct interviews and assist with other HR responsibilities.
- Source and coordinating the park’s contingent workforce program to include fundraisers, temporary staff, and other third-party agencies that may provide workers to help staff the park.
- Answers telephones and guides incoming calls accordingly. Checks and responds to voicemails and emails to maintain efficient communication with candidates and associates.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid Training!
- FREE Admission!
- FREE Tickets for friends + family
- Referral Bonuses - work with your friends
- 25% Food and Merchandise Discounts
- Work with people from all over the world
- Flexible schedules for students, teachers, parents and retirees
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD nights!
How You'll Make A Difference:
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Shakopee Minnesota, at Valleyfair. Valleyfair provides real-world experience, advanced training, friendships that span the globe, and so much FUN…all while earning a competitive wage. As a member of our team, you'll...
- Deliver our BEST DAY experience to all park guests and teammates.
- Develop skills, knowledge and experience to benefit your future.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
We're Looking For:
- Must be available some weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays into early November.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Valleyfair.
- Ability to work with computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision or in a team environment as needed.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
To apply click Recruiting Assistant