Recruiter, HR Generalist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
If you are interested in becoming an Employer-Owner, read on...
The Recruiter/HR Generalist is responsible for developing and executing recruiting plans, candidate relationship management, building a pipeline of potential candidates, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, and hiring qualified talent, internal and external, for current and future requisitions.
What you will be responsible for:
- Source and recruit candidates for current and future requisitions via various methods, including but not limited to, social media, professional networking associations and events, industry contacts, job boards, job fairs, employee/manager referrals, alumni/former employees, external Windings career website
- Proactively research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, and develop a pool of qualified candidates, in advance of need, by building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates
- Deliver an amazing candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle through sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates as well as extending job offers, conducting background screening and ensuring the candidate has the information needed to begin working at Windings
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new process and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting
- Partners with Marketing team to develop impactful recruitment advertising, social media, and candidate materials.
- Collaborates and builds relationships with company leaders and hiring managers to understand expectations, hiring needs, and team goals
- Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to recruitment efforts
- Attend professional networking events, university/college recruiting events, open houses, and job fairs
- Manage local staffing agency contracts and service level expectations
- Lead the Affirmative Action and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative
HR Generalist (25%)
- Assist with new hire orientation and onboarding of new talent
- Manage the college internship program
- Maintain the organization structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data
- Provide other administrative and special project support for team as needed
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience or training
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant recruiting experience with a minimum of 1 of those years being responsible for full life cycle recruitment
- Experience with HRIS and recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), and Outlook email and calendar capabilities
- Experienced in utilizing and leveraging social media for recruiting and sourcing efforts
- Enthusiasm and energy with the ability to promote Windings to candidates as a great place to work
- Curiosity and the ability to learn about Windings, our customers, and how our business operates
- Resilience and tenacity with the drive to succeed in filling open roles
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to switch focus frequently throughout the day
- Personal initiative and independent motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you will get:
- Full benefits package
- Paid time off
- 401k match and ESOP contributions
- Flexible work environment
- Education reimbursement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. Specific vision ability by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Because employees in this position must handle information covered by the International Trade and Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR), successful applicants will be required to verify their identity and their status as a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, or person granted refugee or asylee status in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Windings is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected Veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
To apply click Recruiter, HR Generalist