Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
As Donaldson continues to grow, we are looking to add a Principal Talent Acquisition Partner to our collaborative, high-performing recruiting team. You will work on a variety of roles within, but not limited to our growth vertical of Life Sciences. We are looking for a team member who can help innovate by sharing best practices and identifying diverse sourcing channels. Qualified candidates will be well-versed in executive search strategies, networking, sourcing, selling, marketing, candidate generation, client management, and offer negotiation all while being highly customer-focused to both the candidate and business partner.
- Conduct and manage research to create a robust, diverse recruitment strategy aligned with the business goals
- Develop and execute a diverse sourcing strategy based on hiring objectives to generate a diverse pipeline
- Agility to learn the business and execute talent acquisition strategies to meet the hiring demands of the business
- Drives the recruitment strategy and process to align with KPIs
- Partner with team members in the execution of all critical components of talent acquisition
- Participate in and lead talent acquisition projects including global initiatives
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members
- 8+ years of corporate full life cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Demonstrated experience working with applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and spreadsheets
- Strong consultative and negotiation skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and business partner/candidate relationships
- Experience building and driving creative and diverse talent sourcing initiatives
- 10+ years of recruiting experience
- 1+ years using Workday
- Experience working in Life Sciences
- Global Recruiting experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing Industry
Location: We are looking for candidates available for hybrid work at our World Headquarters in Bloomington, MN.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
To apply click Principal Talent Acquisition Partner