Manager, TA Reporting & Analytics
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, TA Reporting & Analytics to join our Talent Acquisition organization.
- Design, develop and deliver complex reports and identify new efficient, standardized approaches to current reports related to Talent Acquisition (TA) and underlying recruiting channels
- Accountable for reviewing reports prior to final distribution and responding to questions from team members
- Stay up to date on TA processes and ensure reports are updated accordingly as processes change or new processes are implemented
- Oversee senior associates and contractors including training, delegation of ad-hoc requests, and resolution of issues
- Maintain client relationship with internal stakeholders and team members to ensure reports meet business needs, and provide insightful recommendations related to reporting capabilities
- Participate in special projects or taskforces, as needed
- Minimum five years of recent, related Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or similar experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or five years equivalent work experience
- Experience with data analytics and visualization tools such as Alteryx, Qlik Sense, or Visier
- Strong proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel with advanced skills including nested formulas and pivot tables
- Prior knowledge of Avature ATS including building lists, and understanding of the typical recruiting process
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs in a high-impact environment while building relationships and rapport with TA leadership and recruiters
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market-based salary ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
Los Angeles Salary Range: Low: $94700 - High: $173500
New York City Salary Range: Low: $99000 - High: $184500
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $90400 - High: $165600
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
To apply click Manager, TA Reporting & Analytics