Manager, Recruitment Marketing
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 14 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
You’re passionate about brand awareness, the candidate experience, lead generation and source effectiveness. You’re a marketer at heart, and you’re ready to bring your skills to our growing Talent Acquisition team. We’re looking for a talented marketer to join our Talent Acquisition team and advance our capabilities in Recruitment Marketing. Unlike traditional marketing, you won’t promote our products – you’ll be promoting the value of working for Sleep Number to help us attract great candidates who fit our culture and can support our mission. You’ll think strategically about channels and messaging, rolling up your sleeves to execute campaigns and programs, tracking and measuring everything. We want your help in telling our story and leveraging our authentic brand promise to reach candidates.
The Manager, Recruitment Marketing will work to build and execute an employee experience strategy to attract, engage and retain talent at Sleep Number. You’ll work to deliver an optimal candidate experience that increases awareness of Sleep Number as the place to make a difference and build a career.
You’ll work to leverage our employee value proposition both internally and externally as you attract, engage and retain talent while driving brand awareness and building a strong talent community. You’ll be part of the Talent Acquisition leadership team, and will work closely with HR partners, Marketing & Communications, Campus & Community partners, and external vendors to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting goals. Establishing and evaluating metrics and performance benchmarks for talent branding/engagement, and source effectiveness will be a large component of the role. You’ll also provide leadership to a content/community specialist who’s responsible for building compelling content and managing our talent communities.
Recruitment Marketing Strategy
- Be the expert on and advocate for recruitment marketing; build this emerging capability for Sleep Number
- Identify and present opportunities to improve the candidate experience
- Identify new and emerging online platforms where top talent seek career opportunities; add to recruitment marketing toolkit as appropriate
- Work with Talent Acquisition leadership to understand hiring needs; build digital, social, marketing and advertising strategies to attract key talent segments and support hiring goals
- Own and communicate Sleep Number’s employment value proposition; ensure messaging and branding consistency across channels.
- Manage the careers website and site effectiveness.
- Optimize channel and advertising spend, measure source effectiveness and evaluating tools. Track measure and report on campaign results.
- Manage Recruitment Marketing “tech stack”, evaluating resources and increasing utilization among talent acquisition
- Lead branding and event experience for recruitment events
- Continue to evolve and enhance how Sleep Number tells its recruitment story to keep pace with the brand and communicate our industry leadership in a modern, relevant and authentic way
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Marketing, Creative, PR and Internal Communications as well as external vendors
- Accountable for Recruitment Marketing budget including media renewals and programmatic advertising spend.
- Provide leadership for a team of talented recruitment marketing professionals.
- 8 years of successful experience in talent acquisition or marketing, building communication and/or branding strategies across multiple channels, with strong focus on digital and social media
- Experience using a CRM tool to build and foster talent communities
- Solid knowledge and proven experience with recruitment focused content and campaigns, both digitally or print.
- Advanced candidate sourcing skills
- Ability to partner and build rapport with business partners both internally and externally
- Continuous improvement track record of identifying opportunities and driving changes to positively impact recruiting results
- Project Management skills or the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Think strategically, but can roll up sleeves to execute campaigns and programs
- Must understand the value of an employer brand and effectively communicate the value proposition
- Ability to manage external partners and vendors; must be comfortable monitoring and inspecting deliverables as well as closely managing a budget
- Able to manage projects, prioritize work, meet deadlines, solve problems and work independently
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective in influencing others to get strategic initiatives off the ground; able to inspire recruiters to create and share content, amplifying our reach and influence throughout the candidate journey.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, public relations, marketing or social media
Our company's purpose is to improve the health and wellbeing of society.
Wellbeing is more than a catchphrase - it's a movement that permeates our company and through our team members. We are dedicated to enhancing and supporting the wellbeing of our team members and their families through benefits, programs, and resources across our five wellbeing pillars of emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health, with sleep at the center.
By joining our team, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical and pharmacy benefits, dental, life and disability insurance, a matched 401(k) Plan, paid time off, and much more.
Examples of how we invest in your wellbeing:
Sleep - Our 360® smart bed for team members, and discounts on our innovations and sleep solutions for yourself and friends and family throughout the year.
Physical - Wide range of wellbeing resources and services through our medical plans to improve your physical health.
Emotional - Access to mental health resources, caregiving support, paid time off and parental leave to support your emotional wellbeing. Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Financial - Competitive base and variable pay programs, ability to save for the future through a matched 401(k) plan and financial support to recover from an illness or injury.
Community - Paid time off for volunteering and connections to our communities through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives, and support for charitable causes.
Career - Opportunities for career development and continuous learning, including a tuition reimbursement program.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
To apply click Manager, Recruitment Marketing