Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately-owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
- Remote work from home
- 401(k) plan available
- Top technology- ATS, HRIS, LMS, AI
- Company provided hardware and Cell-phone Stipend
- Generous PTO which increases with tenure
- Domestic partners eligible for Dental
- Verizon Wireless discount
- Pet Insurance
- FREE Long term Life Insurance
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a high-volume requisition load, building candidate, and hiring manager relationships, and ensuring stellar service for candidates. TA Specialist perform a variety of functional tasks, with a commitment to operations; pivoting to where the immediate hiring need lies. The Talent Acquisition Specialist role focuses on hiring Caregivers/CNAs roles. Our preferred hire should have experience interviewing and attracting candidates ideally through using various sources, like resume databases, hiring events, and employee referrals.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR/People Services teams to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension, and communication around onboarding.
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, Internet job boards, and other avenues as seen fit.
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; contact references to determine a candidate's viability to support our business needs.
- Foster relationships with hiring managers; providing insight into recruitment roadblocks Such as: compensation, skills/attributes, and sourcing tactics.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing Dungarvin.
- Must have a minimum of one year of focused high-volume recruiting experience coupled with a Bachelor’s degree OR a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED coupled with two years of high-volume recruiting experience.
- Honest, resilient, positive, and a "refuse to lose" attitude are must-haves in this job.
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, and hiring hourly workforces (Retail, Manufacturing, hospitality, etc.)
- Experience working with job boards and portals such as: Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Careerbuilder, Linkedin, Etc.
- Must be currently living in the time zone where you are working. (or one time zone away if remote.)
- ATS experience required with preference to SmartRecruiter.
GOT THESE? EVEN BETTER:
- Social Service / Healthcare Recruiting experience
- Agency staffing experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Entry Level Recruiter