Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Edmentum is the leading provider of K-12 digital curriculum, assessments, and services to 43,000 schools in all 50 states and over 100 countries worldwide. We partner with educators to create instructional technology that is proven, easy-to-use, individualized, and aligned to state standards. Built on a 60-year history of innovation and impact, we believe that when educators succeed, students thrive, everywhere learning occurs.
Reporting to the Chief People and Culture Officer, the Talent Management Director will be a key member of the People and Culture Leadership team. This individual will be responsible for creating and executing the Talent Management strategy for Edmentum including Learning and Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Calibration and Career Development to support our efforts to advance a high-performance culture. The Director-Talent Management will be a key thought partner on talent issues, and advocate in advancing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, and a champion for change across the organization. Critical success factors in this role include ability to build relationships in a virtual environment across a breadth of stakeholders (front line to c-suite), ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, desire to “roll up your sleeves” to execute on key projects, operates with growth-mindset and agility
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates and communicates the philosophy and strategic approach for Succession Planning and Talent Review ensuring Executive Team alignment and support
• Provides leadership and oversight to the Talent Management team to ensure successful execution and implementation of programs and solutions
• Develops the strategy for the Performance Management process using internal and external best practices and partners with HR Business Partners to execute across the organization
• Oversees the design, implementation, and measurement of results-driven learning and development curriculum and programs that enhance individual and organizational capabilities
• Manages and ensures the effective design and delivery of Leadership and Organizational Development programs (including leadership cohorts, team formation, and assessments)
• Responsible for managing the competency model and educating HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders on the application of the competency model
• Leads our efforts to position the organization as a Best Place to Work and implement the Recognition and Employee Engagement strategies
• Implementation of the change management framework to build organizational capability at leading through change
• Ensure alignment of all talent strategies and programs to our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging framework
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area of study (Master’s Degree preferred and/or certification as achieved through SHRM, HRCI, or ATD)
• 7+ years’ experience and demonstrated proficiency across the functional areas of Talent Management (Learning and Development, Organizational Design/Effectiveness, Performance Management, Workforce Planning, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion/Belonging)
• Preferred experience in an HR Business Partner role with ability to translate business strategy to human capital needs
• Highly developed leadership skills, consulting skills and ability to influence stakeholders across all levels
• Demonstrated ability to interact with executive level audiences
Edmentum is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, vendors, and guests. Our organization will comply with all COVID-19 vaccination requirements at a site or facility that requires all employees and contractors who will be performing services. The CDC defines fully vaccinated as being two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 Vaccine or two weeks after the single dose of a one-dose vaccine.
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Talent Management Director