Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Edmentum is the leading provider of K-12 digital curriculum, assessments, and services to 43,000 schools in all 50 states and over 100 countries worldwide. We partner with educators to create instructional technology that is proven, easy-to-use, individualized, and aligned to state standards. Built on a 60-year history of innovation and impact, we believe that when educators succeed, students thrive, everywhere learning occurs.
Reporting to the Talent Management Director, the Talent Development Consultant will be a key member of the Talent Management team. This individual will be responsible for the coordination, design, and delivery of solutions in support of the development of individual contributors across the organization (key initiatives include New Employee Orientation, Career Pathways Programs, and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging). Essential success factors in this role include ability to build relationships in a virtual environment, critical thinking and looking continuous process improvement mindset, ability to thrive in a fast-paced “roll up your sleeves” environment, process orientation, actively supports and advocates for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Focuses on designing, developing, and delivering development programs (focused on individual contributors) that align to our competency model and advance a culture of high performance
• Utilizes adult learning theory principles in the design and delivery of learning solutions that address identified skill gaps
• Assesses and measures impact of solutions with a data-driven approach and ability to highlight the ROI of talent programs
• Manages and delivers the New Employee Orientation and Culture Onboarding programs for the organization
• Leads the development, implementation and measurement of Career Pathways Programs (i.e. Internships, Internal Mobility Programs)
• Develops process for intake of requests for solutions and manages catalog of services available
• Aligns and partners with HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence on the delivery and implementation of key talent programs/solutions
• Partners in the delivery and facilitation of programs across the Talent Management Center of Expertise
• Ensure alignment of all talent programs to our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging framework
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area of study (Master’s Degree preferred and/or certification as achieved through SHRM, HRCI, or ATD)
• 3+ years’ experience and demonstrated proficiency across one or more of the functional areas of Talent Management (Learning and Development, Organizational Design/Effectiveness, Performance Management, Workforce Planning, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion/Belonging)
• Highly developed facilitation skills and ability to interface with stakeholders across all levels
• Process oriented, with ability to successfully manage projects
Edmentum is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, vendors, and guests. Our organization will comply with all COVID-19 vaccination requirements at a site or facility that requires all employees and contractors who will be performing services. The CDC defines fully vaccinated as being two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 Vaccine or two weeks after the single dose of a one-dose vaccine.
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Talent Management Consultant