Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our employee-owned and multi-disciplined team of engineering and design professionals has an exciting opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Specialist!
As a member of our HR team, you will influence and directly impact TKDA’s current and future operations by sourcing and selecting talent across all disciplines and within locations throughout the country. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment activities, including: preparing compelling job postings, creating search strategies, reviewing applicant resumes, sourcing passive candidates, conducting informational calls, selecting candidates for further consideration, facilitating interviews, and providing input on the final selection process. In collaboration with other team members, you will enhance our recruitment strategies to expand our campus relations and outreach efforts, to advance our DE&I initiatives, and to establish an engaged pipeline of emerging and executive talent.
We welcome the opportunity to share more about what it would be like to join our team, learn more about your experience and passions, and discuss what we can do to provide you with a challenging and rewarding career.
For this opportunity, we are seeking candidates who reside within 75 miles of our Saint Paul office. Flexible and remote work arrangements will be considered for candidates who demonstrate an ability to work successfully in a hybrid environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of five years of full-cycle recruiting for technical and nontechnical positions including: preparing compelling job postings, establishing search strategies, sourcing talent, conducting informational calls, facilitating interviews, and providing input into the selection process.
- Prior experience sourcing passive talent using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to write professional and articulate letters and memos, email correspondences, reports, and presentations.
- High degree of organization, attention to detail, and professionalism; ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities in a fast-past environment; aptitude to quickly assimilate new information.
- Proficiency with MS Teams for video conferencing and for team collaboration / communication.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive or confidential information.
- Prior experience sourcing architecture and engineering talent at various career / professional levels and across multiple disciplines. across various disciplines.
- Prior experience sourcing talent on a regional or national level.
- Prior experience working with and / or implementing a talent / candidate management platform.
- Prior experience extending and negotiating offers.
*Note: Upon acceptance of a conditional offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to complete a standard pre-employment background screening, which consists of Social Security verification, educational verification, review of criminal convictions, and driving history.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist