Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Talent Acquisition Specialist
*Text TNCJobs to 25000 and start the conversation for this position!*
At Tennant Company, we are committed to stewardship and creating a cleaner, safer and healthier world. For the past 150 years, we have been passionate about developing and manufacturing innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers. With manufacturing, operations and sales, service, and support functions across the globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you never expected.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a key member of the Talent Acquisition team and an integral business partner to the Tennant organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full cycle recruitment including, but not limited to; sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and onboarding employees to the organization in cooperation with HR business partners and hiring managers. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report directly to the Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, and will have a strong level of involvement across multiple functions within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads external and internal recruitment efforts, collaborating with the HR Business Partner
- Working with HR Business Partners & leaders, co-develops and executes staffing strategies for both exempt & non-exempt roles
- Supports the Tennant Company employment brand, diversity initiatives, and other programs
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for current openings within the organization
- In conjunction with the HR Business Partner, identifies talent gaps and proactively recruits and sources; developing a talent pipeline
- Supports the recruitment process and lifecycle, including job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments and offers
- Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and Tennant corporate culture
- Provides recruitment guidance and direction to hiring managers and HR Business Partners with Talent Acquisition related data
- Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up & professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process
- Provides a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place
- Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates for open jobs
- Supports college recruitment programs, and participates in employment events, including career fairs and internship programs as needed
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding
- Supports relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, as needed
- Ensures that all candidates are accurately dispositioned in the applicant tracking system
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, experience with nationwide sales recruiting, IT and/or Finance recruiting is preferred
- Ability to recruit for all levels of employees from entry level to executive
- Ability to work collaboratively with HR Business Partners leaders
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Fluent in English. Additional language fluency is a plus.
- Pro-active with high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution.
Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world cleans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, military service, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, gender identity or expression, parental status, political or any other non-merit based factors protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist