Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Make your best move your next move!
Who are we?
DCM Services provides specialized receivable solutions to our clients. Our culture is what sets us apart from other competitors in the industry. We’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce to contribute to driving our organization forward. Diversity drives creativity, new ideas, innovation, and industry excellence. We also stress the importance of a healthy work-life balance. The well-being of our employees comes first.
Who are you?
Are you a HR Generalist that loves to recruit? Do love to find the perfect candidate for positions you're recruiting for and understand the full life cycle of recruiting? Do you enjoy meeting new people and explaining all the awesome things that are going on within your company? We have the position for you!
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for entire recruiting lifecycle, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Creation and implementation of strategies to identify, attract, and hire top quality talent
- Build and maintain an on-going pipeline of qualified talent
- Actively source candidates from various job-boards, networks, websites, and social media platforms
- Staying current on best practices and identifying best resources for sourcing and building a pipeline to fill current and future needs
- Maintain accurate tracking, analyzing, and reporting on recruiting metrics and data.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Advise and coach hiring managers and interviewers on hiring practices and candidate selection
- Assist in the development of position specific interview questions
- Plan and schedule bi-weekly recruiting meetings with hiring manager.
- Monitor and maintain ATS, including applicant and candidate files for internal and external candidates.
- Assist HR Team with projects as needed
- Ensure all recruitment communications remain in compliance with our brand and recruiting practices
- Adhere to established employment practices and Company standards
- Understand and adhere to Company information, security, and privacy responsibilities as detailed in the Information Resource Usage Policy, Employee Handbook, and client-specific publications
- All other duties as assigned
- Associates or bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- 2-4 years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Previous call center, collections or financial services recruiting experience is preferred
- Previous experience on full cycle recruiting
- Proven track record of sourcing and creating talent pipeline
- Ability to effectively utilize interviewing techniques to select top talent
- Proficient MS Office– Specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
- Problem solving skills
- Determined, innovative and driven
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Thrives in succeeding and achieving goals
- Professional and personable with top notch customer service skills
- Ability to sit or remain sedentary for entire work shift.
- Have access to high speed internet connection.
- Must be able to life 15 pounds at times.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist