Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Teamvantage is hiring for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our manufacturing facility in Forest Lake, MN.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will perform general HR duties related to compensation, benefits, recruiting and employee relations. It will be necessary for the Talent Acquisition Specialist to source and recruit candidates for current and future requisitions using a variety of methods including but not limited to; social media, job fairs, job boards and referrals. This position is available for hybrid or remote work and will report to the Director of Human Resources.
Teamvantage is not your typical manufacturing company.
Founded in 1972, we are a state-of-the-art, custom contract manufacturer and injection molder providing creative solutions to our customers' unique manufacturing challenges.
At Teamvantage, our culture & values are our competitive advantage. Engrained in everything we do are our values of Team Spirit, Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Self-Improvement, and a Positive Attitude. Sound like you? Apply to join our team today.
What You’ll Love about Teamvantage:
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and more
- Generous PTO offerings & 9 paid holidays annually
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Continued Education opportunities through our tuition reimbursement program
- Great opportunities for growth & advancement
- A family centric environment that hires and develops talent based on our values
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Human Resources of equivalent experience
- CSP, PHR, or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources; preferably in a manufacturing environment; must have experience filling a broad range of positions
- Valid identification and the ability to work legally in the United States
- Source and recruit candidates for current and future requisitions via various methods, including but not limited to, social media, professional networking associations and events, industry contacts, job boards, job fairs, employee/manager referrals, alumni/former employees, external career website.
- Proactively research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, and develop a pool of qualified candidates, in advance of need, by building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates.
- Deliver an amazing candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle through sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates as well as extending job offers, conducting background screening and ensuring the candidate has the information needed to begin work.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Manage local staffing agency contracts and service level expectations.
- Partners with Marketing team to develop impactful recruitment advertising, social media, and candidate materials.
- Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to recruitment efforts
- Attend professional networking events, university/college recruiting events, open houses, and job fairs
- Other duties as assigned
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
This is a non-smoking, professional injection molding shop with normal lighting, climate control. The shop environment may be subject to airborne contaminants and chemical odors as would be customary in an injection molding shop. Walking and stair climbing is required within the office/shop areas. Sitting, standing, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists, and fingers are physical requirements. Must have correctable eyesight and good depth perception. Must be able to walk, sit and occasionally climb and balance.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, marital, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Teamvantage is an E-Verify employer.
Teamvantage maintains ITAR-compliant operations in our facilities. Due to ITAR regulations, this role is only open to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents (green card holders) or foreign nationals granted refugee or asylee status. Individuals with temporary visas (e.g. E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, TN or OPT) are not eligible for hire in this role.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist