Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist supports the business by providing full cycle talent acquisition assistance to the business partners in various functional areas. Actively involved in recruitment and retention improvement initiatives.
- Writes captivating job ads and post positions on internal and external sites.
- Assists with maintaining the Applicant Tracking System (currently ATS OnDemand) and updates job requirements and job descriptions before posting. Works closely with Senior TA Business Partner and HR team to regularly evaluate processes and revise as needed.
- Utilizes tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Circa, and others to provide proactive sourcing and engagement with external talent.
- Actively sources and engages with passive-talent to create a pipeline for quickly filling open positions.
- Conducts timely and thorough resume reviews and effective screening calls.
- Forwards all viable candidates to business partners and assists business partners in selecting the most qualified talent.
- Ensures a high level of service and communication regarding all openings to business partners.
- Administers skill assessments, background checks, reference checks, and additional pre-employment steps as necessary.
- Coordinates with business partners to assist with making verbal offers and generates legally compliant offer letters.
- Coordinates candidate onboarding experience, including online onboarding paperwork and introduction to Sherman’s culture and values.
- Assists Internal Applicants through the internal process and manager internal transfers.
- Attends job fairs and maintain professional relationships with program leaders and organizations such as MHA.
- Assists with creating recaps, data insights, and recruiting metrics.
- Consistently looks for ways to improve and expand recruiting, assessments, and interviewing processes.
- Collaborates with the HR/Learning teams and completes other duties and projects as identified on the annual business plan or as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Coordinator (with Recruiting duties), or Sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field preferred.
- Experience with managing an ATS System required. Experience with ATS OnDemand and Paylocity or UltiPro strongly preferred.
- Strong "spirit to serve" the needs of internal customers and the "will to excel" in area of expertise.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a very fast paced environment.
- Quick learner with ability to ramp up in learning all aspects of our industries.
- Must be a team player and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite, and SharePoint experience strongly preferred.
- Must be focused, and willing work extended hours if needed to achieve personal, departmental, and company goals.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Exposed to ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment found in a typical office environment, quiet to moderate noise level.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Sherman Associates strives to lead the market in the benefits we offer. In addition to medical, dental, vision and supplemental benefits, what sets us apart includes
- Low Deductible Health Insurance Plans
- Fully paid short term disability
- Fully paid life insurance
- Additional Supplemental Insurance Policies including
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Long-Term Disability
- Pet insurance
- Fully paid employee assistance program
- Fully vested 401k company match program
- 9 Paid holidays and competitive PTO program
- Starbucks and Hotel discounts
- Charitable giving strategy with corporate match
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist