Sr. Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you a brilliant marketer made for a high-impact, highly creative role? Do you enjoy partnering with a multitude of stakeholders who share your passion for bringing great people to the team? Can you tell an authentic story that showcases a family-owned and -led 4th generation window and door business? If so, consider this role at Marvin.
We’re looking for someone to help build, execute, and measure our employer brand. Think pipeline-generating content, top-of-funnel messaging and reducing the cost-per-hire. Everything from TikTok to SEO, Instagram to YouTube is in our purview, along with how we show up on campus, on job boards and in the hearts and minds of our culture champions.
If this sounds like a role made for a superstar storyteller, it is – and it comes with all the stellar benefits, professional and personal support you need, along with countless opportunities to grow.
What You’ll Do
- Dream up recruitment marketing campaigns that align with the Marvin brand, and showcase our Employee Value Proposition
- Partner with our talented internal creative studio team and external agency partners to help people see and feel what it’s like to work at Marvin (we think it’s pretty great!)
- Lead the charge on brand ambassador content – videos, testimonials, print, blogs
- Demonstrate your expertise on how to optimize evolving recruitment marketing platforms and tactics
- Establish KPIs to measure marketing campaign performance while regularly monitoring and identifying areas for optimization
- Develop personas and target markets, to expand our reach and relevancy across North America
- Think Differently. It’s a Marvin value.
You're a good fit if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of marketing, communication, or related experience
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition preferred
Your opportunity for better living
At Marvin, we’re driven to imagine and create better ways of living. And that goes beyond our customers, to our communities and the colleagues beside us every day. We offer competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package that includes health insurance on day one of employment, paid time off and paid holidays, and a 401K retirement savings match.
We also support your overall wellness in other meaningful ways, including your own company-funded well-being account that can be used for anything from travel to a day at the spa, gym memberships or fun experiences with family and friends. You will be rewarded through our profit-sharing program, which recognizes the important role all employees play in making Marvin a success year, after year.
As a premier company with locations across North America, Marvin’s portfolio also includes three additional premium brands: Infinity Replacement Windows, TruStile Doors, and Marvin Coastline. Together, we share one purpose and live our values. Our culture is built on generations of doing the right thing and putting our people first. Join us, and experience better living at Marvin.
To apply click Sr. Recruitment Marketing Specialist