Recruitment Coordinator (Contract)
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans – powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 13 consecutive years since the awards program began. It’s a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR (TEMPORARY – 10 MONTH ASSIGNMENT)
Work Location: Work from Home or Office for Your Day
The health and safety of our employees, members, providers, and our community is our highest priority. Therefore, all new employees are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting at UCare, subject to limited exceptions such as for a sincerely held religious belief or for medical reasons.
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to UCare’s Recruitment Team. This will include supporting UCare’s Contingent Staff Program and full cycle recruiting for regular, full-time positions. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: onboarding and off-boarding of contingent staff, posting positions, generating offer letters, scheduling interviews, ensuring first day details are provided to new hires and assisting with onboarding, as needed.
· Ensure all job postings are accurate and consistent in formatting; both internally and externally. Collaborate with the Recruitment Team and Marketing to ensure Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media sites are maintained with respect to recruitment opportunities.
· Support the recruitment process for both FTE and Contingent roles by scheduling interviews, updating candidate records within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and sending out first day details to new employees and hiring leaders.
· Support the onboarding of all contingent staff by entering new hires into ADP, conducting Agency New Hire Orientation, verification of COVID-19 vaccination requirement (subject to sincerely held religious belief or medical exemption), collection of new hire forms, APEX entries for payment to vendors, etc.
· Support the offboarding process of all contingent staff by entering terms into ADP, scheduling courier requests, etc.
· Monitor and respond to emails in the Recruitment and Jobs email boxes.
· Ensure required licensure is current and unrestricted in the state of MN; including but not limited to RN, LPN, MD, Pharmacy and Social Worker.
· Review background checks and discuss findings with Recruitment Manager before adjudicating.
· Ensure leaders, employees, applicants, and vendors are treated professionally and respectfully and overall have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process.
· Partner with FM/HR teams to ensure a positive and smooth onboarding experience for new hires, while also identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Provide back-up support to HR Operations, as needed.
· Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in business, Human Resources, or related field; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
At least one year or recruitment or HR support experience working with applicant tracking systems. Experience with HRIS databases. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
At least two years of recruitment support experience. Experience in the health care industry. Experience recruiting for entry level, non-exempt roles. Experience with state and federal employment law and other human resource functions.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power – employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
To apply click Recruitment Coordinator (Contract)