Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company. We have built a nurturing and rewarding culture diligently over the last 28 years. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every team member to go beyond their defined roles and learn more. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding career, then OATI is the place to be! To learn more, please visit our website at www.oati.com.
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to support our recruitment process and ensure a positive candidate experience. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating candidate interviews, scheduling, and communications, as well as providing administrative support to the recruitment team.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, including communicating with candidates and hiring managers, and managing interview logistics
- Provide a positive and professional candidate experience by responding to candidate inquiries, providing timely feedback, and ensuring that all communications are clear and accurate
- Manage the recruitment process, including tracking and updating candidate statuses, managing candidate documentation and data, and ensuring that recruitment policies and procedures are followed
- Assist in sourcing and screening candidates, including resume review and pre-screening phone calls
- Support the recruitment team with administrative tasks, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars
- Participate in recruitment events, job fairs, and other recruitment activities as needed
- Provide data and analytics on recruitment activity and assist in creating reports and metrics to monitor recruitment performance
- Stay up-to-date on recruitment trends, best practices, and compliance requirements to ensure effective recruitment outcomes
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably in a recruiting coordinator or administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate and confidential records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders
- Proficient in recruitment management software, Microsoft Office Suite, and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a positive and proactive attitude
- U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Local to MN
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. If you have a passion for recruitment and a proven track record of providing exceptional administrative support, we encourage you to apply.
To apply please send resume to:
OATI Recruitment: email@example.com or visit www.oati.com/recruiting for more information.
OATI is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance, or protected Veteran status.
OATI is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the Personnel Services Department at 763.201.2000 x 1262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator