Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Mission: Changing lives, one smile and a story at a time.
Purpose: To bless our customers, communities and teams by showing God’s grace and by being faithful stewards of all that is entrusted to us.
- Honesty & Integrity in Words and Actions
- A Foundation Built on Faith
- Passion for Our Fourteen Foods Family
- Driven to Exceed Expectations through Accountability
- Play Like a Champion Every day!
Position Summary: The Recruiter will encompass all recruitment efforts for operational level positions within their assigned region. They will also assist with store level positions when business needs arise (New Store Openings, etc.) They will build talent pipelines by utilizing a diverse sourcing strategy to include social media platforms, job boards, job fairs, referrals, and networking while continually identifying new pipelines. The Senior Regional Recruiter will provide direction, motivation and training to a direct report for their region.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process, including screening, interviewing, and reference checks.
- Work with Hiring Managers to understand culture and team fit for each opening.
- Actively source candidates leveraging social media channels and creative sourcing techniques to attract talent and develop candidate engagement.
- Build and maintain relationships with operations leadership including, Director of Operations, District Managers and General Managers; provide training and coaching in areas to improve their effectiveness in identifying, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Identify various recruitment sources and partnerships, including social media outlets and utilize them to solicit candidates for open positions; create ads and media campaigns to encourage candidate engagement with the brand and targeted market (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), social media community engagement management.
- Act as a company ambassador and advocate, with potential candidates, employees, as well as, with local organizations.
- Partner with others on employment campaigns, creative special event recruiting to meet business needs in acquiring talent.
- Promote Fourteen Foods Dairy Queen as the employer of choice to all potential candidates by providing information regarding the company culture, benefits and opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years of Recruiting and/or HR experience, preferably in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Restaurant and/or multi-unit experience preferred.
- Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates.
- Ability to manage a high-volume recruiting workload, along with other priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to think creatively to develop innovative recruitment strategies.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined, able to work independently.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work with all professionals at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with frequently changing priorities and objectives.
Fourteen Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
E-Verify Notice - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
To apply click Recruiter