Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Old National Bank
Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 11th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company with dual headquarters in Chicago and Evansville, IN. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
The Talent Partner will partner with front-line team members and managers to provide proactive leadership relationship management. The role collaborates with Talent Strategy Directors and Talent Managers in the execution of business solutions. The position serves as an expert ensuring consistent, appropriate management of team member relations including compliance with Old National policies and procedures, laws, and regulatory requirements. The Talent Partner identifies team member relations trends and proactive solutions to mitigate in the future. The position partners with the Talent Strategy Team, COEs and leadership to develop/sustain an environment of open communication and engagement that enables front-line team members and managers to work together to achieve their goals.
Team Member Relations Expert
- Manage and resolve team member relations issues; conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Consult on performance and conduct management issues supplying performance management strategies, including proposed corrective action measures by providing guidance, best practices, and framework aligned with ONB culture.
- Provide clarification, interpretation, guidance, and consultation on employment policies, regulations, and applicable employment laws.
- Maintain knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to team member relations matters; partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Assist with team member relations matters that may arise due to a leave of absence or ADA.
- Proactively consult with front-line managers and team members to cultivate positive relationships and improve the work environment; assist with conflict resolution through facilitation and discussion.
- Collaborate with leadership, Talent Strategy Directors, and Talent Managers to create and sustain positive team culture and best practices.
- Partner with Training & Development to provide front-line team member- related training, consultation, resources, and tools to identified front-line leaders/ coaches equipping people leaders to be more self-sufficient, empowered, and confidently competent to lead and manage through performance management and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate connections and relationships between front-line team members and leadership leveraging tools from Leader and Team Alignment.
Engagement and Retention
- Consult with front-line leadership on the development and execution of front-line team member engagement activities (Pulse Survey process, ACE initiatives, Impact Networks etc.) as needed.
- Analyze exit interview data to obtain feedback about the employment experience and identify patterns, trends and reasons for turnover and recommend actions through the Talent Strategy Team to address key retentions risks and turnover.
- Support front-line leadership with strategies to enhance the socialization and onboarding of new team members leveraging Leader and Team Alignment tools.
- Where appropriate, conduct front-line environmental assessments to gather input on the perceptions of the current work environment, identify strengths of the business unit/department, and recognize where potential opportunities exist and share with Talent Strategy Team.
- Develop and recommend solutions to address any barriers to team member engagement within assigned portfolio.
Key Competencies for Position
- Coaching/Building Talent: Actively seeks to support and develop team members effectiveness in their current and future roles. Conduct one-on-one coaching to provide team members the opportunity to understand their strengths and areas of opportunity in relation to a range of high quality and relevant competencies. Demonstrates Old National's culture in daily interactions and encourages team members to live by our culture and core values.
- Collaboration: Works interdependently and collaboratively with others to achieve mutual goals. Actively seeks, develops, and maintains trusted relationships with others to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Communication: Effectively shares information and ideas with individuals and groups; displays self-awareness and self-management, tailors the delivery to the audience, and selects suitable delivery method(s).
- Planning, Organizing and Execution: Ability to determine a course of action, set and manage priorities, and ensure optimal resources to achieve individual and/or team objectives. Committed to achieving established goals, overcoming obstacles, and continuously learning to improve performance
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Seeks to identify what caused the issue; incorporates input from multiple sources (e.g., lines of business, subject matter experts, data, policies, procedures, etc.) to ensure effective action and shared ownership; decisions are sound based on what was known at the time and are based on a blend of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement.
- Technical Knowledge: Possesses the required technical knowledge to perform the role effectively; continuous learning to adopt new trends or expertise.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience; HRCI and/or SHRM Certification desirable
- 3 plus years Human Resources or related experience
- Effective verbal, presentation and written communication and organizational skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Position may require the need to travel to meeting locations in ONB footprint
Key Measures of Success/Key Deliverables:
- Work successfully on a broad spectrum of team member relations issues and projects
- Partner with Talent Strategy team and leadership to ensure treatment of team members is respectful and consistent with our Mission, Vision, Values, and Leadership Principles
- Contribute to the Talent Strategy team by achieving goals and delivering results
- Participate in projects/activities to encourage professional growth and development
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a specific position
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
To apply click Talent Partner