Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
Now is your chance to join an organization that drives change. We’re a company that’s consistently on top employer lists.
Why join us:
- There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place to Work Certified” and “Best Place to Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few). At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people so offer the typical benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental) PLUS: Flexible time off, volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, pet bereavement, and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard the people, benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every employee at deluxe is an owner!
- Hybrid schedule, allowing you flexibility to work from home/remote several days per week
- Works collaboratively with HRBP’s, business leaders, and other team members to assess organizational opportunities and design solutions that achieve business outcomes across the enterprise.
- Utilize data analytics and industry best practices to develop, implement and facilitate enterprise programs around performance management, succession planning, workforce planning, Belonging, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity (BID&E), employee development and change management.
- Assist in curating content within the Workday Learning Management System (LMS) to support talent initiatives.
- Develop and facilitate leadership and emerging leadership training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or Business Development and 5 years of related experience or Highschool diploma/GED and 9 years related experience
- Ability to create high-trust working relationships with leaders, HRBP’s and others within the enterprise.
- Strong organizational, facilitation, problem-solving, decision-making and planning skills and experience.
- Exhibit the ability to proactively work independently within team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail when completing work
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
To apply click Talent Management Consultant