Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
Are you interested in working for one of the nation’s largest professional services firms? Do you need a new challenge or different culture environment?
CLA is looking to hire a Talent Coordinator (IPC) to join our Internal Operations team that will be based in the Minneapolis, MN office. As an integral member of the team, they will take initiative, have strong attention to detail and thrive in a team environment. The ideal candidate will also have excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to foster and maintain relationships at all levels within the firm!
What CLA can offer you!
- Wellness Medical opportunities (Dental, Medical, and Emotional)
- 401K Matching…invest in your future
- Training…internal and external training resources
- Paid time off
- Paid Community Service Outreach – we pay you to give back
This Impact/People Coordinator works as part of an integrated team to provide onboarding and orientation to our new CLA Family members both locally and virtually around the firm. The Impact/People Coordinator will serve as a resource to our future committed hires. They will foster and maintain relationship at all levels within the firm. The Impact/People Coordinator may support multiple offices in a region.
Essential Job Functions
- Onboarding: Build relationships with committed hires and be their main point of contact from offer acceptance through their first sixty days at CLA. Connections can be a combination of email correspondence, virtual events, and in-office events. Align new family members with their peer advisors. Consistent engagement with committed hires to maintain interest and excitement about CLA. Follows firmwide onboarding strategy.
- Orientation: Perform day one orientation locally and virtually for campus and experienced hires. Includes completion of I-9 verification documents.
- Talent Acquisition: Coordinate campus talent acquisition efforts between the office, local campus teams, and/or region and People Solutions Team, including leading efforts of local campus office events and maintaining campus collateral Coordinate and schedule all interviews and office visits. Opportunity to assist with initial phone screening of campus candidates and participation in campus events. Strong collaboration with the campus recruiting and experienced talent acquisition teams.
- Talent Management: Support Coaching Champion efforts to advance coaching and career growth in the office and/or region. Act as coaching resource for team regarding process flow, mechanics, and resources.
- Learning & Development: Coordinate in-person learning sessions related to LEAP conferences for new hires.CLA Culture.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- High school degree or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Certifications / Licenses
- None required.
Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office Products is necessary. Regular use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint. Requires ability to quickly master new software applications as needed. Proficiency in Workday, Handshake or other campus platforms is a plus.
Impact/People Coordinator reports to the Operations Director and works closely with the People Solutions team.
This position requires <10% travel.
We look forward to seeing your application!
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Talent Coordinator